Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Curry Recomendation.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have just moved off of Coombe road.

Looking for a decent takeaway curry recomendation. I used to be a Ganges fan when in Hove.

Any decent suggestions are appreciated.

Cheers.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I have just moved off of Coombe road.

Looking for a decent takeaway curry recomendation. I used to be a Ganges fan when in Hove.

Any decent suggestions are appreciated.

Cheers.

Yup. Try Brinjals next to St Martins Church in Lewes Road. It's a brand new BYOB restaurant/takeaway and I went there with a good crowd the other week and we all raved about it. Particularly liked the mango chicken curry. Friendly staff too.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Elizabethan cottage patcham is my favourite and cheaper than central restaurants

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Had a great curry in the Curry Leaf Cafe in Ship Sttreet a couple of weeks back. Limited menu but what they do they do bloody well + good and interesting range of beers.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Yup. Try Brinjals next to St Martins Church in Lewes Road. It's a brand new BYOB restaurant/takeaway and I went there with a good crowd the other week and we all raved about it. Particularly liked the mango chicken curry. Friendly staff too.

I ordered a takeaway from there last night.

It was pretty good, and they have an offer at the moment (via Hungry House, at least) of any curry with rice and a poppadom for £4.95.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
I've been going to Bhindi's for years. Bloody good and really cheap. They even deliver to me in Patcham.
And if you're after a Chinese takeaway, Oriental Takeaway on Lewes Road is really good too.

mikey25

Apr 18, 2016

Mango chicken curry. Haven't tried that one. Thanks for this suggestion. I love curry, especially chicken.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Bhindis on Lewea Road is great although I did read in the Argus they have a hygeine rating of 1. Still doesn't put me off

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I ordered a takeaway from there last night.

It was pretty good, and they have an offer at the moment (via Hungry House, at least) of any curry with rice and a poppadom for £4.95.

Thanks. That's tonight sorted.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Are we all invited hun?

Just the fellas please

vfzew7.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here