Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Izquierdo - ALL CONFIRMED - NEW RECORD SIGNING

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
ANOTHER one I'm ridiculously excited for.

With these signings the club really is spoiling us.

3245689_Ferrero_Ro_3196375c.jpg

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Paul Winstanley should be carted around the city in a comfy sedan chair carried aloft by fit nubile wenches wearing this season's shirt.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Premier League is akin to another country in football terms, what a signing and as usual totally conducted away from prying eyes

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe, he's not going to jump the gun like others. (Permit, personals, medical) to be done it appears.
:lol: From the start of this thread we knew there would need to be a medical and work permit. So after being reported on here, Sky and the Argus got hold of it, and reported the same as had already been on here.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Who out there had identified this one in the transfers thread? Own up. & take a bow

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
The Premier League is akin to another country in football terms, what a signing and as usual totally conducted away from prying eyes

You can't hide your pryin' eyes
And your smile is a thin disguise
I thought by now you'd realize
There ain't no way to hide those pryin eyes

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
They'll be back as soon as we (in all likelihood) lose to City.

"I know Man City are favourites for the league but Bruno was WOEFULLY exposed for his lack of pace by Sterling, and the new midfielder was SLOPPY in possession...it's a big step up and on that evidence it's going to be a very long season."

Etc etc. Smug and patronising when there's nothing happening, nowhere to be seen if we're winning or if there's good news to celebrate. And they claim to be supporters as much as you or I, who are just frustrated that the club is "wasting this golden opportunity". They're not supporters, they're followers. The key part of being a supporter is offering support. As far as I'm concerned, they can follow off.

This. There is a place for concern, not everything goes right all the time but what gets me is the lack of humility of the doom mongers. I would have a great deal more respect if they would just occasionally come out and admit they may have made a mistake.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If we had signed the same player for £1m would people be excited?

Lets be honest none of us know who the hell he is and are just excited at spunking £16m and assuming he is worth it.

I am sure he is though.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

Lets be honest none of us know who the hell he is and are just excited at spunking £16m and assuming he is worth it.

I am sure he is though.

Belgian player of the year, speed demon, someone who likes to score, an impressive youtube array. I don't care how much he is.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The club hadn't announced Neto and Hughton hadn't spoken about him prior to him failing the medical (as far as I remember)

The fact we've done the press release and Chris has commented is quite telling.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
:lol: From the start of this thread we knew there would need to be a medical and work permit. So after being reported on here, Sky and the Argus got hold of it, and reported the same as had already been on here.

Sure.
What you have against his reporting i simply can't fathom but fair enough you don't value it. Ok.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Some on here are doing the reverse bed wet, the guy hasn't even signed and people are pi55ing on the ceiling with excitement!

They are completely drying the bed. Bunch of bed dryers.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I am sure he is though.

I'm excited because he has superb pedigree and looks ****ing qualla.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here