Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whores.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
When living in Taiwan I played for an ex-pat football team. There was an ex-pat tournament every quarter in four major cities on the Island, Taipei (where I lived) Kaoshiung, Taichung and Tainan. So you basically got to go on tour three times a year.

Nothing much happened in Kaoshiung apart from getting pissed as newts but in Tainan, well, Tainan is a different story. The manager, a mad Scottish Rangers fan covered in tattoos, who once tried to run a fish, chip and deep fried Mars Bar joint in Taipei, booked two different hotels, a "Management Hotel" (essentially a 5 star place with a pool for him, his best mate and their Taiwanese wives) and a "players hotel" for the rest of us. We checked in to a place on the ground floor of a complex that housed a number of different premises and announced itself in English as a "Businessman's Hotel" (though probably not with the apostrophe in the right place). So far so normal.

I checked in and couldn't help but notice the lady giving me the key staring at my hands. However, no more was said. We found out, when discussing this in the first bar we went to, that anyone without a wedding ring was asked "you want fukky fukky?" as they got their key. Any other doubts about the place were dispelled as we got in our rooms and those of us who decided to see what was on telly got free, unfettered access to a TV channel that served up more grunts per minute than the Wimbledon Ladies Championship. No need for that embarrassing separate bill for expenses at that place.

Anyway, we'd arranged to go straight out on the piss and the first three bars or so were utterly normal. By about 11 though a couple of the lads who'd been there before took us to another bar that, again, looked ostensibly normal. As we sat round a big table drinking, one couldn't help but notice that on a big chair opposite us was a girl with skirt slightly hitched up griding away on a bloke who had the sort of face that meant he was either a gangster or seriously unlucky.

Finally getting back to the hotel about 3am I said good night to my team mates and went to bed (alone), passing a small woman in short skirt and stockings, carrying a French tickler.

Another disadvantage of such a place was the need for management to disturb customers should the need arise, and therefore the installation of light switches directly outside your room. I'd been passed out from booze for about an hour when there was a hammering at the door and the lights went on. It was our mental Polish winger, Bolly. "Come back to the bar you boring *******" he shouted as my ears filled with the sound of whipping and gentle moaning from next door.

The next day we had to play football. It was 30 degrees C. It was 80% humidity. We did not do well.

Apparently, in Tainan the beetle nut girls also go naked after midnight.

That's Tainan, Taiwan, which can be reached by high speed train from either Taipei or Kaoshiung, he said in his best Judith Chalmers voice.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
list-ww-ii-vets-marcel-marceau-76970080-1.jpg

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
In the late 80s I pimped for the Barbados national Cricket team. They were staying in Brighton in one of the large hotels along the seafront. My then girlfriend and I were walking along the seafront that night and a few of the team were standing outside the foyer and started chatting to us as we passed. They were having a leaving party in one of their rooms and invited us up as I think they took a shine to my girlfriend and she did have a habit of attracting a lot of inappropriate male attention. Anyway I think her presence started to make some of the Barbadians feel a little frisky as she was the only female present so they asked me where they could get some more women to join the party. They made it clear what sort of women they wanted so I told them I’d see what I could do. They obviously saw me as a guy with the right connections and I didn’t want to dispel this illusion they’d created about me no matter how misplaced. I left the party to embark on my mission to see which girls I could round up at such short notice.

I didn’t know any whores personally and had never had need of their services so this was all new territory to me, but I was determined not to let the lads down, and after all I apparently had a reputation to keep. I knew the Argus used to advertise “personal services” and the like in their personal columns on certain days of the week but it was in the days before ubiquitous all night convenience stores so the chances of finding an Argus at that time of the evening were virtually nil. The internet was not an option in those days either. My next stop was a few phone boxes in the hope of finding some cards left in them but no luck there either. Eventually I found a darkened newsagent which had a few postcards in its window offering just the sort of services I was looking for. I quickly scribbled the few names and phone numbers down but it was in the days before mobile phones so I wasn’t able to check the availability of any of the ladies advertising their services before returning to the hotel, so I just hoped for the best. I rejoined the party triumphantly brandishing my piece of paper with the names and numbers of all my ladies written on it and told the eagerly awaiting assembly to phone the girls from the hotel and make their own arrangements. One or two of the team offered me money for my services but I told them to pay the girls directly when they arrived.

I thought it was a good time to leave the party at that point because I wasn’t wholly confident that there would be any fruits to my labour, apart from possibly a few sour grapes, and I didn’t want to be there to see the looks of disappointment if any girls failed to materialise, especially as by now they’d worked themselves up into quite a high level of excitement and expectation. I thought it probably best that neither I nor my girlfriend were present if any of the cricket team looked to find some other alternative outlet to release their sexual frustrations, because speaking only for myself I certainly wasn’t prepared to start batting for the other side. So we bid our farewells and told them to enjoy the rest of the party. How it panned out we didn’t hang around to find out. For all I know my ladies came up trumps and gave them a night to remember…but somehow I doubt it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Your dates are well out.

Kerb crawling. It is illegal for a person to solicit prostitutes from a motor vehicle while on a street or public place under Section 1 of the Sexual Offences Act 1985.

You are probably correct as it was when I worked for a stocktaking company and that was from 1978 until 1986 so it could well have been near the end of my time with them rather than at the start.mid 80s. So it would have been mid 80s rather than late 70s probably. Time flies as you get older and the mind becomes confused as yesterday seems like ages ago.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Strange isn't it !!! Here you go then, yes I have. Mrs W swings both ways and sometimes really needs that itch scratching. The deal is that I'm involved. It works for all involved - no emotional attachments because it is a business arrangement. We don't use two bit hookers off the street though.

At home or hotel? How often?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Admire your reticence but I would appreciate you breaking your silence to answer one question. Did you also experience a delightful local custom where every crossing of a bridge in that district triggered an approach from at least one dubious looking character offering a range of pharmaceutical/mood enhancing products?

Netherlands probably my favourite European country btw. (Not a long list obviously)

Certainly! And it is 'sixty euros for a.....' :lolol:

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
In the late 80s I pimped for the Barbados national Cricket team. They were staying in Brighton in one of the large hotels along the seafront. My then girlfriend and I were walking along the seafront that night and a few of the team were standing outside the foyer and started chatting to us as we passed. They were having a leaving party in one of their rooms and invited us up as I think they took a shine to my girlfriend and she did have a habit of attracting a lot of inappropriate male attention. Anyway I think her presence started to make some of the Barbadians feel a little frisky as she was the only female present so they asked me where they could get some more women to join the party. They made it clear what sort of women they wanted so I told them I’d see what I could do. They obviously saw me as a guy with the right connections and I didn’t want to dispel this illusion they’d created about me no matter how misplaced. I left the party to embark on my mission to see which girls I could round up at such short notice.

I didn’t know any whores personally and had never had need of their services so this was all new territory to me, but I was determined not to let the lads down, and after all I apparently had a reputation to keep. I knew the Argus used to advertise “personal services” and the like in their personal columns on certain days of the week but it was in the days before ubiquitous all night convenience stores so the chances of finding an Argus at that time of the evening were virtually nil. The internet was not an option in those days either. My next stop was a few phone boxes in the hope of finding some cards left in them but no luck there either. Eventually I found a darkened newsagent which had a few postcards in its window offering just the sort of services I was looking for. I quickly scribbled the few names and phone numbers down but it was in the days before mobile phones so I wasn’t able to check the availability of any of the ladies advertising their services before returning to the hotel, so I just hoped for the best. I rejoined the party triumphantly brandishing my piece of paper with the names and numbers of all my ladies written on it and told the eagerly awaiting assembly to phone the girls from the hotel and make their own arrangements. One or two of the team offered me money for my services but I told them to pay the girls directly when they arrived.

I thought it was a good time to leave the party at that point because I wasn’t wholly confident that there would be any fruits to my labour, apart from possibly a few sour grapes, and I didn’t want to be there to see the looks of disappointment if any girls failed to materialise, especially as by now they’d worked themselves up into quite a high level of excitement and expectation. I thought it probably best that neither I nor my girlfriend were present if any of the cricket team looked to find some other alternative outlet to release their sexual frustrations, because speaking only for myself I certainly wasn’t prepared to start batting for the other side. So we bid our farewells and told them to enjoy the rest of the party. How it panned out we didn’t hang around to find out. For all I know my ladies came up trumps and gave them a night to remember…but somehow I doubt it.

You left a group of 'frisky' Barbadians in a hotel with your girlfriend? ???

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton

Best story so far...Bravo Sir

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I was in Manila on R&R in August 1980. Got chatted up in a club by an attractive lass and guessed she may have been a hooker but never found out for sure.

Anyhow I was renting an apartment for a couple of weeks and back she came with me. She took over the place wouldn't let me use the tv remote and was constantly on edge and changing channels. There's nothing funnier than tv in the Philippines as in Tagalog it sounds like a load of mumbo jumbo and then you get a string of English. The girl had arranged for my clothes to be washed and I was getting fed up with her after a few days but she was now holding my clothes to ransom on the pretext of staying with me and extorting cash. Her mother was running the clothes business and at some point the lass made a call home which I noted as she pressed the keys. I then looked in the Yellow Pages and got the address of the cleaning business/home. I took a walk with her though she didn't know that I knew where she lived and I started heading that way. What a scene when I entered - the place was essentially one room with four sets of bunks - no wonder the lass wanted to live elsewhere. There was cooking and sleeping going on at ghe same time with 5 or 6 of her siblings there. it was very sad and I got my clothes from the mother and the girl was pleading with me to take her back. That wasn't going to happen as I wanted to enjoy alone the rest of my vacation. I gave her a bundle if cash in sympathy and said my goodbyes.

There's another cracking story of a druggie from Croydon but I'll save that for another day.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Strange isn't it !!! Here you go then, yes I have. Mrs W swings both ways and sometimes really needs that itch scratching. The deal is that I'm involved. It works for all involved - no emotional attachments because it is a business arrangement. We don't use two bit hookers off the street though.

How refreshing. A bit of unabashed honesty. I bet you even have pampas grass growing in your front garden.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
At home or hotel? How often?

Always a hotel - and a decent quality one. It helps stop any direct links to our normal mundane but happy life. About once a year but there's no set 'it's been x months so we must do it'.

How refreshing. A bit of unabashed honesty. I bet you even have pampas grass growing in your front garden.

Strangely you bet is correct but not for the reason you suggest !

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Always a hotel - and a decent quality one. It helps stop any direct links to our normal mundane but happy life. About once a year but there's no set 'it's been x months so we must do it'.

Strangely you bet is correct but not for the reason you suggest !

Well WS I think its fascinating what you get up to and many other people in their private lives and I imagine your relationship is that much stronger, has your wife ever been in a same sex relationship?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well WS I think its fascinating what you get up to and many other people in their private lives and I imagine your relationship is that much stronger, has your wife ever been in a same sex relationship?

She has not. She was in an abusive marriage previously and her then husband wasn't really that understanding - or happy - of her being bisexual. It never bothered me - hell it doubles the playing field which can't be a bad thing ! We'd discussed for quite some time her sexuality and I just said - and meant - that it didn't bother me if she slept with a woman but she couldn't have a relationship. The deal started as me just watching but quickly - at Mrs W's insistance - turned into me being fully involved. It turns her on and me. Like most relationships we went through a bad patch and she read a book about how bad it was to surpress your sexuality. The rest as they say is history. Not for one minute would I recommend what we've done to save a relationship but it worked for us. I know many will see it as seedy etc but I do think society needs to be a lite more open minded in this area - slightly less of the conservative approach and more of the 60's.

And before anyone gets on their high horse about the girls we employ - each and every one has said they decided to do what they do and most have said it is because they love sex. Not a single one has appeared under duress and they have all been happy to chat about their lives etc.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
She has not. She was in an abusive marriage previously and her then husband wasn't really that understanding - or happy - of her being bisexual. It never bothered me - hell it doubles the playing field which can't be a bad thing ! We'd discussed for quite some time her sexuality and I just said - and meant - that it didn't bother me if she slept with a woman but she couldn't have a relationship. The deal started as me just watching but quickly - at Mrs W's insistance - turned into me being fully involved. It turns her on and me. Like most relationships we went through a bad patch and she read a book about how bad it was to surpress your sexuality. The rest as they say is history. Not for one minute would I recommend what we've done to save a relationship but it worked for us. I know many will see it as seedy etc but I do think society needs to be a lite more open minded in this area - slightly less of the conservative approach and more of the 60's.

And before anyone gets on their high horse about the girls we employ - each and every one has said they decided to do what they do and most have said it is because they love sex. Not a single one has appeared under duress and they have all been happy to chat about their lives etc.

I admire your frank honesty. Great story!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
On a stag do in Amsterdam many years a ago, the groom disappeared for a while. Not being very diplomatic I asked how the whoring went when he came back to be met with the reply "I had a blow job but I might as well have stuck my nob out of the window".

Mr Cleansheets

Jun 7, 2017
My closest encounter with professionals was in Summer 1978. My 19 year-old self and a mate were nearing the end of a crawl around bars in the harbour area of Baltimore. 2 very naïve souls only relatively recently released from boarding school. Our last ill-judge selection was called the ‘Tic Toc Club’. The only people inside the ill-lit establishment were 3 or 4 scantily clad women taking turns to cavort half- heartedly to ‘Miss You’ on a tiny podium. Their attempts to interest us in their services were equally half-hearted and they soon realized that we would never be customers. They seemed intrigued by us and in the absence of any other business opportunities they chatted to us very for the hour before closing asking a lot of questions about England etc. I am pretty sure that the Edie Sedgwick look-alike I talked to for most of the time had not actually been baptised ‘Sugar’ but for months afterwards I fantasised about returning to save her and take her back to a life of domestic bliss in Seven Dials (introduce her to my Albion mates in the pub etc. she would have looked great in a blue and wife scarf ). Of course I never did.

I returned to Baltimore 10 years later and the ‘Tic Toc Club’ had surprisingly survived the massive harbour re-development. My wife didn’t seem keen on me going in and asking after Sugar.

You can't take your wife in there!

They'll charge you corkage...

Balders

Aug 19, 2013
Fuengirola about 10yrs ago on a Golf Trip. 2 of our party had retired earlier and when we staggered back to the Hotel we were met at the entrance by 2 rather large, buxom "ladies" offering all sorts of services. While we kept declining them a thought occurred that this could be the funniest 20Euro ever spent each. So deal agreed and 10Euro as a bribe to the Night Porter and we escorted said "ladies" (also with a few girls from a Hen Party who had clocked what we were up to in reception) up in the lifts to the room of our 2 colleagues. The night porter did his job and the 2 of them were released to seek there prey!!

In the 30 seconds of madness that followed, one of the Hen Party girls commented that they could just go in and nick their valuables - so we hastily followed in to make sure that all was well. My 2 mates were indeed woken from their slumbers to the dulcet tones of "are you ready for a **** !!

The girls left quite quickly (with all valuables intact) and we exited stage left back to the corridor - my mate came out and stood in the corridor strikiing a menacing pose - after a dramatic pause, all he said was "well played" :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here