Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirts, hats, scarves, flags and balls.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
To answer you properly, there is a fully grown man wearing a shirt made for and marketted to females (especially little girls). It was evidently not a commercial success because when I tried to buy one (for a little girl) I was told they are discontinued. Personally I find the idea of a fully grown man dressing up as a little girl to be disturbing. But - it gets worse. This man (if he really is a man) clearly thinks the pink top is a goaly's top as he is making like he is saving a shot. All this makes me think he knows nothing about The Albion at all. Given that, where did he get all these tops? They clearly can't be his (any of them, not just the pink one). My guess is that either he or the photographer has stolen them. That would be a crime. And that, my friend, is disturbing.

I really hope that this isn't a serious reply but unfortunately I fear it is. You poor soul.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Quite amusing comments I must say. The pink shirt is mine, some others are my husbands, Sully and a few are my brothers. One of the hats is a 1983 Cup final hat. It's all just for a laugh so thought I'd share it.

I like it a lot. I could see a similar set appealing to many parents with Albion crazy kid(s). Or Albion crazy parents with kid(s).

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I really hope that this isn't a serious reply but unfortunately I fear it is. You poor soul.

:facepalm::shootself:lolol:

Have you not noticed that there has been a certain amount of gentle mockery on this thread?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Quite amusing comments I must say. The pink shirt is mine, some others are my husbands, Sully and a few are my brothers. One of the hats is a 1983 Cup final hat. It's all just for a laugh so thought I'd share it.

Apols for the mockery. It is very nice indeed. :thumbsup:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I like it a lot. I could see a similar set appealing to many parents with Albion crazy kid(s). Or Albion crazy parents with kid(s).

Perhaps the club could embrace this idea for when we sign new players...:thumbsup:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
10 siblings possibly all of them boys, that must be some kind of record.

Yeah but can any of them play LB?

Perhaps the club could embrace this idea for when we sign new players...:thumbsup:

We've waited a month to sign one, what makes you think they will get their act together to fill the cubes in time for a single shot?!

[MENTION=3151]The Grub[/MENTION] Like this very much. You should offer your services to the club as could easily see groups of fans wanting such a thing knocked up before games.

The Grub

Nov 14, 2004
Hurstpierpoint
Bit of a tight squeeze for a family shirley? Unless they're midgets.

Well I've just posted a Cube with a family of 6 on my facebook page louisesullivanphotography (link in my signature). I've even had a man of 6' 4" in there with his family!
Dominique cube for NSC.jpg

Last edited:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Thankfully not shared my FKW one yet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here