Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could change one thing about the Amex?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I know this is more than one thing, I got a little carried away.

-Sound-proofing round my seat to drown out the incessant noise of the idiots behind me.
-A cider other than strongbow available in all areas of the ground.
-Would love them to make a bridge between the area by the rugby pitch and the west upper for direct entry.
-A sound system that allows you to hear what was actually being said (I'm still not sure of what Hughton said in his speech to the crowd on Monday after the Huddersfield game. Also, was Knockaert trying to get us to sing 'Kolo, Kolo Kolo, kolo kolo, Kolo, Kolo Toure'?)
-USB points at every chair to allow us to charge our phones. Can take an age to connect to the wifi at times, and that really drains my battery
-better queuing systems at the concourse bars that understand having a queue that stretches back across the concourse just leads to blocking the concourse - a particular issue at the bars near the entrances at each end of the north/west upper concourses.
-Divide the path to Bridge car park into 4: one for cyclists (it irritates me, as a cyclist, to see people trying to ride their bikes through a crowd of people); one for dawdlers, one for fast walkers, and a small lane for the few people that will be travelling in the opposite direction.
-More active traffic control at the bridge car park - people will just walk out in front of cars and push their way under the tunnel - some pushing down beside cars that are already making their way (slowly, because other people in front) which must be frustrating for the driver who wants to avoid running people over, something made harder by people squeezing beside their car
-Some screens hanging down from the roof so fans in the upper stands can see the line ups and replays more clearly

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Demolish Selhurst Park and move it there instead.

Kills two birds with one stone for me.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Count Otto Black

Jul 22, 2015
wouldnt have bothered with the east south corner, always either has segregation lines or no one in it. woulde been better as natural gap between home and away fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here