Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Chris Almost Loses The Plot....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It's getting out of control. The bloke is a fecking loony.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I've seen it all now. After Murray did his comedy air-kick towards the end of the game, Hughton turned 180 degrees in a fairly rapid manner and took his hands out of his pockets. And then.., and then.., slowly turned back the way he was originally facing, and what came next, well, I could hardly believe my eyes. He folded his arms. Bloody lunatic.

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7877574 said:
giphy.gif

:clap2: What website / software did you use for this?

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7891113 said:
I made it in Photoshop, quickly bodged it together using the gif animation tool.

Thanks. I never got my head around photoshop when I had it :dunce:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I'm thinking Chris has done nearly all he can for us. We can't have all this commotion on the sideline, it's unsettling for the players. In my view the Premier League requires a Billy Davies / Barry Fry type level head to reign the players in a bit.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Is the 'jacket grip' something new for promotion days? Surely this can't be allowed? Hopefully we'll have no more success until we get rid of him, it's well out of order.

3F52B32000000578-0-image-a-42_1492465919090.jpg

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Chris Hughton (Brighton).jpg

I don't know why he couldn't just invade the pitch like everyone else. No, he has to take it further...

Just this once, Chris, and no more.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Chris has gone down in my estimations. I had him down as a cool character with a strong head on his shoulders.

These pictures show otherwise. You let yourself down Chris. Let's hope you learn from this.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Saw him mutter "you beauty" after Solly scored.

Disgusting.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Video of the moment our Chris finds out it's all official. The man is an absolute nutcase, if the FA see this then he'll be looking at a touch line ban for the whole of next season.

[tweet]854040015353122817[/tweet]

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Video of the moment our Chris finds out it's all official. The man is an absolute nutcase, if the FA see this then he'll be looking at a touch line ban for the whole of next season.

[tweet]854040015353122817[/tweet]

How the hell they let Chris stay in that bar after that celebration is beyond me. Bloke's a complete liability when we win. Proper head mental.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7877574 said:

How do I save and tweet this? It deserves a much wider audience (particularly in south London)?

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
I knew there was going to be trouble when Chris started aggressively applauding the north stand when they started a chant in his honour during the match yesterday. Apparently they weren't loud enough for him. Did you see his reaction? I thought that he was going to jump into the crowd and start a fight with the fans there for a moment. I wouldn't put anything past him given his erratic, over-the-top behaviour in recent weeks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here