Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruce Springsteen updates.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Brilliant show but the sound quality where we were sitting was poor. Shame

I think a lot depended where you were in the stadium.
We were standing about half way back, and the sound was superb, yet the last Wembley gig the sound was poor there. We moved to the back of the floor to make a quick escape at the end, and the sound was quite muffled.
Still a great show IMHO.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Its Wembley there have been issues with sound quality at various gigs there, but there aren't too many alternatives in London.
I know Bruce played at the Emirates a few years ago but think that had a relatively low volume limit imposed by the licence so has not been used again

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Great show by all accounts, getting ready for next week in the Netherlands, sadly the weather is looking unseasonable I.e. Raining [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We had rain in Manchester and still absolutely outstanding.:bowdown:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I know the transport issues would probably make it a non-starter before anything else could even be considered, but could you imagine a warm Summer evening at the Amex with Bruce and the E-Street Band in full, glorious flow.

What an epic event that would be.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I know the transport issues would probably make it a non-starter before anything else could even be considered, but could you imagine a warm Summer evening at the Amex with Bruce and the E-Street Band in full, glorious flow.

What an epic event that would be.

Good call. And whilst a close run thing I reckon you might even be able to queue for a beer AND get back to your seat before he finishes.

Fair port

Apr 19, 2012
We had rain in Manchester and still absolutely outstanding.:bowdown:

It didn't rain and the show was fabulous in the pit and the locals were very friendly. Stereophonics played too and were great but most of the ZbS fans didn't really notice

Fair port

Apr 19, 2012
It didn't rain and the show was fabulous in the pit and the locals were very friendly. Stereophonics played too and were great but most of the ZbS fans didn't really notice

This was The Hague gig played Jersey Girl too

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Finished after midnight in Rome - must have been edging 4 hours! Played Land of Hope and Dreams in honour of the victims in Nice.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Heads-up for any serious Springsteen fans...

http://events.waterstones.com/springsteen/

Bruce Springsteen
Monday 17th October at 5.30pm

Location: Central London. Venue to be announced to ticket holders only.

About the Event

Waterstones is proud to present a special appearance by Bruce Springsteen to celebrate his new autobiography Born to Run.

Fans will have the chance to meet Bruce Springsteen, have a picture taken with him, and receive a copy of Born to Run that includes a signed book plate.

This is a once in a lifetime event and we aim to keep this as safe and enjoyable for all attendees.

Please read the below terms and conditions ahead of buying a ticket, so you know what to expect on the day. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no access to the event venue for non-ticket holders.

How Do I Buy Tickets?

Tickets to the event are £22 and include a copy of Born to Run and a booking fee.

Tickets will go on sale here at 8pm on Tuesday 11th October.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Heads-up for any serious Springsteen fans...

http://events.waterstones.com/springsteen/

Bruce Springsteen
Monday 17th October at 5.30pm

Location: Central London. Venue to be announced to ticket holders only.

About the Event

Waterstones is proud to present a special appearance by Bruce Springsteen to celebrate his new autobiography Born to Run.

Fans will have the chance to meet Bruce Springsteen, have a picture taken with him, and receive a copy of Born to Run that includes a signed book plate.

This is a once in a lifetime event and we aim to keep this as safe and enjoyable for all attendees.

Please read the below terms and conditions ahead of buying a ticket, so you know what to expect on the day. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no access to the event venue for non-ticket holders.

How Do I Buy Tickets?

Tickets to the event are £22 and include a copy of Born to Run and a booking fee.

Tickets will go on sale here at 8pm on Tuesday 11th October.
Gone in 4 minutes. [emoji29]

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Less than that. Said sold out on the stroke of 8.

Absolute farce and no doubt Waterstones staff will be sharing out tickets with mates.

I'm not fussed, but the wife is!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here