Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

URGENT HELP required - can anyone 'courier' 2 Forest tickets for me PLEASE....??

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Calling on the good people of NSC...

A fellow NSC member has taken the trouble to respond to my post in the 'Away tickets' thread, and has very kindly said that me and my son can have his tickets.

BUT... I'm in Oxfordshire not in Brighton, so can ANYONE who's going to be in Brighton tomorrow (and who is also going to the Forest game) take delivery of the tickets and bring them up to Forest for me??!

The person who's offered them to me is a taxi driver, so can deliver them to wherever is easiest for you - home, work etc.

I'll buy you a pint.

Part of the reason that I'm really desperate for the tickets is that my best mate's son (who is also my godson) is the BHA mascot on Saturday.

Really hoping someone can help me out!!

Thanks,
Paolo

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yes, that's fine, PM me the details. I'm around during the day, but at the REMF match later.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Calling on the good people of NSC...

A fellow NSC member has taken the trouble to respond to my post in the 'Away tickets' thread, and has very kindly said that me and my son can have his tickets.

BUT... I'm in Oxfordshire not in Brighton, so can ANYONE who's going to be in Brighton tomorrow (and who is also going to the Forest game) take delivery of the tickets and bring them up to Forest for me??!

The person who's offered them to me is a taxi driver, so can deliver them to wherever is easiest for you - home, work etc.

I'll buy you a pint.

Part of the reason that I'm really desperate for the tickets is that my best mate's son (who is also my godson) is the BHA mascot on Saturday.

Really hoping someone can help me out!!

Thanks,
Paolo

Thanks for letting us know its a "Done Deal" so I could delete the thread so others could maybe get a chance of getting a ticket :thumbsup:

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Thanks for letting us know its a "Done Deal" so I could delete the thread so others could maybe get a chance of getting a ticket :thumbsup:

No problem - I meant to put a post to the effect of "Done Deal" on the Away tickets thread, but in all my excitement of procuring tickets... I forgot! :facepalm: :thumbsup:

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Yes, that's fine, PM me the details. I'm around during the day, but at the REMF match later.

Thanks BL, I'm actually sorted now through someone on Facebook, but I really appreciate your offer of help.

As Sheebo says, it was a great gesture, and because of that and the fact you're going to the REMF match tonight, I have given £10 to REMF. :thumbsup::albion2:

Come on everyone else, you can too... https://www.justgiving.com/roberteatonmemorialfund

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here