Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A new Brighton podcast

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Hi everyone, I was interviewed by a podcast a few weeks ago about Brighton's prospects this season and after the show I finally decided to commit and make a podcast of my own about The Albion. This is the first time I've ever done something like this but its something I have been thinking about for a few years now. The first episode is only 40 minutes long so most of you can nail it in a commute. If you can find time to listen to it I'd be very grateful. If you could also post criticism, thoughts and suggestions for future episodes then I'd be even more grateful. I'll be posting an episode weekly.

The episode details are below:

Welcome to my first foray into podcasting, this week we'll take an in depth look at our new signings and a head to head look at their stats alongside those they will likely be in direct competition with. We'll also have a brief Watford preview and Fantasy Premier League look ahead to Game Week 1 for possible Brighton players to go for.

Acast - bit.ly/TogetherBHA

Soundcloud - bit.ly/TogetherBHASoundcloud

Google play - bit.ly/TogetherBHAGoogle

Libsyn - bit.ly/TogetherBHALibSyn

Twitter - https://twitter.com/TogetherBHA

(As an aside, I have full permission to post this here, I of course asked the man in charge before advertising on here) :albion2:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Game Week 1 ???

Someone's been in the States for too long :)

Fair play to you though, Viper. We've not always got on but I can only admire the effort this must have taken to get produced.

Can you get it added to Itunes?

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'll give it a listen on the way home. [emoji106]

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Game Week 1 ???

Haha, this is a Fantasy Football term more than an American one for me, but I agree it's something I'll get better at not using in a wider scope.

Someone's been in the States for too long :)

Fair play to you though, Viper. We've not always got on but I can only admire the effort this must have taken to get produced.

Can you get it added to Itunes?

Thanks mate, with NSC I know I can at least rely on some solid criticism :wink:

I am currently working with iTunes to get it added, but they are currently having an issue with all new podcasts being added so it's on them. Spotify and iTunes will follow eventually, hopefully sooner than later!

Do you interupt your guests a lot and present your opinion as fact?

Ha! Luckily (maybe) for me I currently don't have guests in the plan, I'll be going solo most weeks. However to be honest I am very interested on international weeks getting someone on who has a lot of knowledge about a time to go over it in long form. For example I'd like to do a solid hour or 2 with someone who played a big part in the 90s with the campaign, it's been done a lot but I see value in going over it in interview form for a podcast. I also want to do another one on the 83 season with someone who lived it, I have a few others but you get the idea.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Ha! Luckily (maybe) for me I currently don't have guests in the plan, I'll be going solo most weeks. However to be honest I am very interested on international weeks getting someone on who has a lot of knowledge about a time to go over it in long form. For example I'd like to do a solid hour or 2 with someone who played a big part in the 90s with the campaign, it's been done a lot but I see value in going over it in interview form for a podcast. I also want to do another one on the 83 season with someone who lived it, I have a few others but you get the idea.

Yeah, that's a problem I have most of the time too.
:down:
Sit on your hand for a few minutes first and then it's not so bad.

persian_pooya

Jul 23, 2018
Atlanta, GA, USA
Hi everyone, I was interviewed by a podcast a few weeks ago about Brighton's prospects this season and after the show I finally decided to commit and make a podcast of my own about The Albion. This is the first time I've ever done something like this but its something I have been thinking about for a few years now. The first episode is only 40 minutes long so most of you can nail it in a commute. If you can find time to listen to it I'd be very grateful. If you could also post criticism, thoughts and suggestions for future episodes then I'd be even more grateful. I'll be posting an episode weekly.

The episode details are below:

Welcome to my first foray into podcasting, this week we'll take an in depth look at our new signings and a head to head look at their stats alongside those they will likely be in direct competition with. We'll also have a brief Watford preview and Fantasy Premier League look ahead to Game Week 1 for possible Brighton players to go for.

Acast - bit.ly/TogetherBHA

Soundcloud - bit.ly/TogetherBHASoundcloud

Google play - bit.ly/TogetherBHAGoogle

Libsyn - bit.ly/TogetherBHALibSyn

Twitter - https://twitter.com/TogetherBHA

(As an aside, I have full permission to post this here, I of course asked the man in charge before advertising on here) :albion2:

I enjoyed listening to your first episode especially the bit on the Depay/Jahanbakhsh comparison. Thanks

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Episode 2 came out on Tuesday:

In episode 2 I try to conduct a post mortem on the Watford performance, take a look at our new signing Martin Montoya and take a look ahead to Manchester United this Sunday.

https://twitter.com/TogetherBHA/status/1029332006193319942

Listening to the first one: I think you underrate Bongy. You missed out the remarkable stats about how no-one got past Gaetan last year.

And there's absolutely no possibility whatsoever of Bissouma replacing Dale.

Last edited:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Listening to the first one: I think you underrate Bongy. You missed out the remarkable stats about how no-one got past Gaetan last year.

And there's absolutely no possibility whatsoever of Bissouma replacing Dale.

I realise that now, at the time his competition logically looked like a straight Dale/Bissouma battle, one week on and the reality is quite the opposite!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
don't rate the other ones so will look forward to this listening later on the journey home.

Ditto, More to do with the hosts.

Will give this one a bash. Obviously there will be teething problems to begin with.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ditto, More to do with the hosts.

Will give this one a bash. Obviously there will be teething problems to begin with.

There you go, make it as right wing and negative as possible and you’ll always have Spence as a listener.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here