Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Obama declaring war on Russia.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So, with Obama apparently declaring war on Russia and now the possibility that Russia might declare war on Turkey, looks like they'll have a war on two fronts which did for the Germans, twice!!!!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Oh sorry yes, I refer to you my first post on this thread.

Right you are. Really not sure why BO needs investigating either. Crap president and the fact he endorsed that woman is laughable but never seen anything that warrants investigation. [MENTION=13552]brighton fella[/MENTION] can you give some reasoning for wanting him investigated?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Right you are. Really not sure why BO needs investigating either. Crap president and the fact he endorsed that woman is laughable but never seen anything that warrants investigation. [MENTION=13552]brighton fella[/MENTION] can you give some reasoning for wanting him investigated?

The man should be investigated over Clinton emails, .he was well aware of Clinton's email arrangements and her private server.. a total of 18 emails were found to be exchanged between the pair on her private server therefore it is only right that he should be investigated... but instead he does anything within his grasp to divert attention.
Clinton is guilty as f^ck ..if she is and you can bet your f*cking life that she is.. then so must he be to..

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The man should be investigated over Clinton emails, .he was well aware of Clinton's email arrangements and her private server.. a total of 18 emails were found to be exchanged between the pair on her private server therefore it is only right that he should be investigated... but instead he does anything within his grasp to divert attention.
Clinton is guilty as f^ck ..if she is and you can bet your f*cking life that she is.. then so must he be to..

Where do you get your info from, RT by any chance?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Where do you get your info from, RT by any chance?

RT as well as many others,in the alternative media. admittedly some of the stuff is not to be trusted and receives a bad name but on the whole it appears to make a lot more sense than the continuous boll*cks being spouted on mainstream.

Cast aside for the time being RT plus your various other sponsored broadcasting networks.. then independent journalism where you have no f*cker to answer to or no c*nt pulling your strings is in my opinion a far more trustworthy.source to rely upon. those who have masters controlling what they can and cant edit are in my opinion fake and open to corruption. :wink:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
RT as well as many others,in the alternative media. admittedly some of the stuff is not to be trusted and receives a bad name but on the whole it appears to make a lot more sense than the continuous boll*cks being spouted on mainstream.

Cast aside for the time being RT plus your various other sponsored broadcasting networks.. then independent journalism where you have no f*cker to answer to or no c*nt pulling your strings is in my opinion a far more trustworthy.source to rely upon. those who have masters controlling what they can and cant edit are in my opinion fake and open to corruption. :wink:

Al Jazeera (English) is pretty real .... too real at times

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Al Jazeera (English) is pretty real .... too real at times

Good journalists to watch out for are Eva Bartlett, Lizzie Phelan and Vanessa Beeley

Vanessa Beeley who done a great job in revealing the truth on the white helmets in Syria.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Looks like Obama is kicking out diplomats before Trump gets in, seems like he wants to make it difficult for Trump when finally does take control... Interesting times indeed 2017 could be a bumpy ride.... Stock up on beans and build a shelter girls and boys....

It would happen wouldn't it WW3 just after we have been promoted....

It's a conspiracy I tell you.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Looks like Obama is kicking out diplomats before Trump gets in, seems like he wants to make it difficult for Trump when finally does take control... Interesting times indeed 2017 could be a bumpy ride.... Stock up on beans and build a shelter girls and boys....

It would happen wouldn't it WW3 just after we have been promoted....

It's a conspiracy I tell you.
Yeah Obama's so great, don't ya know?

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Obama who has had eight years to make his position clear on Israel and parts of their country known to the BBC as 'the occupied territies', leaves it until two weeks before he leaves office. He's been a weak president has given the acendancy in Syria to Russia because of his continued procrastination, with drawn from many parts of the globe and introduced Obamacare which is limited and expensive. Additionally he is no friend of the UK, passing his judgement on Brexit before votes were cast and now his stance on Israel is appalling, dumping on an ally in the Middle East is unforgiveable. We all depend on Israel in the Middle East as a buffer against Islam extremism and a base within an hours flying time of most of the capitals in the region, my great uncle was at the King David hotel when it was bombed by the Israelis, but times have moved on and now we have a mutual interest in keeping Israel strong. Obama what a let down.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Obama who has had eight years to make his position clear on Israel and parts of their country known to the BBC as 'the occupied territies', leaves it until two weeks before he leaves office. He's been a weak president has given the acendancy in Syria to Russia because of his continued procrastination, with drawn from many parts of the globe and introduced Obamacare which is limited and expensive. Additionally he is no friend of the UK, passing his judgement on Brexit before votes were cast and now his stance on Israel is appalling, dumping on an ally in the Middle East is unforgiveable. We all depend on Israel in the Middle East as a buffer against Islam extremism and a base within an hours flying time of most of the capitals in the region, my great uncle was at the King David hotel when it was bombed by the Israelis, but times have moved on and now we have a mutual interest in keeping Israel strong. Obama what a let down.

says on Breitbart the obama and Kerry are preparing to pull all manner of crap against Israel. \could lead to USA and Israel leaving the UN or defunded.

Kerry, now theres one bullet dodged in US elections.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Good journalists to watch out for are Eva Bartlett, Lizzie Phelan and Vanessa Beeley

Vanessa Beeley who done a great job in revealing the truth on the white helmets in Syria.

You mean the person who works for Russia Today ?.. White as Snow of course....Any tv station that would employ George Galloway must be beyond reproach.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Yes, lets let Jewish extremism be the buffer against Islamic extremism. Yes, Obamacare is awful, why do poor people deserve medical care ? even worse, he tried to stop Americans having the right to kill each other.....what a loser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here