Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Based on latest net weather update looking like no snow tonight or tomorrow for Worthing or Brighton area.

Thank the lord for that, not that I don't like snow.... it's that Brighton folk around Elm Grove or any other bloody hill don't know how to drive at a steady and constant speed to get up the bloody hills and insist on stop start farting around resulting in gridlock.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The other High Res output (WRM) looks like this:

tempresult_sxt4.gif

I'm so sorry. I'm stupid.

Does that mean snow overnight?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
its falling clear coloured snow at Gatwick. The snow that is laying is sort of translucent in appearance. Exciting times

I was just about to put, my Gatwick correspondant (works at the airport) has DIFINITIVELY told me I would be getting snow today.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Raining heavy in BN14, Findon. 5.5 degrees.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
just starting to see the odd flake of snow mixed in with the rain now , temp reading 5 , if it goes down to 4 and it will flump .

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Absolutely hurling it down with rain in central Brighton. Drains are starting to overflow. Maybe the yellow warning should've been for flash flooding instead.

It was pretty mild when I got here. Albeit now the temperature has dropped a few degrees and cold enough for breath to condensate, it doesn't look like it's going to snow at all right now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Snow chance for Findon looking very small now sadly. But otherwise I'll be there watching you terrify your son into the brambles and nettles!

Might be better chance next week?

It doesn't have to wait. I can push my son into brambles and nettles any time that is convenient for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here