Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield away - sold out! (er probably not actually)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Doh....I'd like to go to this one.....just haven't got round to it ...didn't rush as I thought we'd get the whole stand

You won't miss out. Any Albion fan who wants to go to this will be able to go to this.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If anyone has brought a ticket and does not intend to go then can you please sell me your ticket......I would actually like to go.

I would suggest that there will be a lot of this. Would be astounded if we took much more than a 1,000.

But they will clearly increase the allocation anyway. That end is large enough to accommodate another 2,000 maybe?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Back in the day, I bought a cheap ticket for Malta v England just for loyalty points.

The FA have since closed that loophole by only allocating points if the ticket has been scanned.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I'm going - booked a day off work and everything.

The issue of loyalty points never entered my head.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Joining the party late for this one but loyalty points for what? Away at QPR? Villa perhaps but it's possible we'll get gazillions unless Villa need points for play offs. Even so it's forward planning that I wouldn't have expected so many to be thinking about

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Villa perhaps but it's possible we'll get gazillions unless Villa need points for play offs. Even so it's forward planning that I wouldn't have expected so many to be thinking about

QPR, Norwich, Villa? I wonder if there could be any away games next season that people would like to go to if this season goes well.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Joining the party late for this one but loyalty points for what? Away at QPR? Villa perhaps but it's possible we'll get gazillions unless Villa need points for play offs. Even so it's forward planning that I wouldn't have expected so many to be thinking about

Arsenal (A) in the FA Cup.... or something.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Agreed. This will run for five pages then the club will sort out their system error or whatever it is and they will be back up for sale.

They're back on sale btw... lol

Cough.

Can't help but feel that my call to the ticket office may have meant they took a look and someone said to the lady I just spoke to "Huddersfield, nope they are not sold out". Then looked at the system and realised their mistake?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I wonder if part of the issue is the oddness of the charging price of the tickets.

If you're adult who is going to the match, you can get an under 18 ticket for only an additional £1. That's a very cheap loyalty point add on for a friend of yours who isn't going. Not saying anyone would do that but on the face of it I can see why they might do.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But this has opened a can of worms with regard to tactical buying in order to snag loyalty points.

The club should probably charge £30 with £20 refundable on the gate in the away end, assuming that is legally possible.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
With a £2 admin fee :moo:

Lot of admin for what? Huddersfield are certainly not interested and from Brighton's perspective they know that for QPR they will never get enough tickets and that is likely to be repeated for Villa if the current table scenario remains the same.

the idea of adding points just for scanned tickets is a good one and feasible.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This tactical ticket buy is a pretty sneaky strategy really.

Not a fan of it at all :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here