Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro v Wolves TONIGHT

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I'm not suggesting we deserved to win the game at the Amex, but we could and should have done if we'd attacked them.

Exactly my point... It was one of those odd performances we've had from time to time this year. So frustrating. The first half in particular was awful. Yep we had the injuries, yep we were limping, yet, like you say, they were there for the taking.

Oh well, there's an awful long way to go yet...

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
We deserved nothing from the game at home to Wolves, we were insipid. This will end up 4ish nil I reckon. It does make me wonder why we didn't turn up at home to what is, let's face it, a team comparable to Leeds. That performance, or lack thereof, might be the reason we miss out on the automatic places. It was a game we needed to win, regrettably we failed spectacularly.

You can't put success or failure down to a single game, or you could include last minute goals against Bolton and Derby, throwing away points against QPR as well as the missed pen at Wolves. Take your pick...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jez Wolves are utterly bereft of attacking options, good thing Shetland starts shortly

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It's £39 m loss over 3 years.

Rhodes amortisation will show as a big loss in the books. So will the purchases of Nugent and Downing. That's the cost of buying experienced older players. Not prudent. A gamble on going up.

Its always going to be tough when you've got 2 teams around us high as kites on Murdoch cash and another one cheating and taking a big gamble

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Boring.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
You can't put success or failure down to a single game, or you could include last minute goals against Bolton and Derby, throwing away points against QPR as well as the missed pen at Wolves. Take your pick...

I agree, but as a whole that performance at home as it was, was neither I'll fortune or bad luck! it was pure and simple a dispassionate display of the worst kind.

It's a prime example; of the number 1 contender, for the 'why we blew it 2015-16' DVD.

I however, remain convinced that we will be crowned champions by beating Boro away, and as such none of the above will matter. And that my friends, is why people think I'm clinically insane.

Kosh

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
This is good. If they'd lost this or drawn, the self imposed pressure on our boys would have guaranteed a feck up. As such we'll play with a bit more bite, and emerge victorious from the north akin to a forgotten cincinnatus figure of yore.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I agree, but as a whole that performance at home as it was, was neither I'll fortune or bad luck! it was pure and simple a dispassionate display of the worst kind.

It's a prime example; of the number 1 contender, for the 'why we blew it 2015-16' DVD.

I however, remain convinced that we will be crowned champions by beating Boro away, and as such none of the above will matter. And that my friends, is why people think I'm clinically insane.

Kosh

Disagree, we were not great that day but it was in the middle of our injury crisis and before we bought in any new players like Knocky or Ridgewell. From memory Hemed missed a sitter too. We would **** Wolves AOTS now.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
This is good. If they'd lost this or drawn, the self imposed pressure on our boys would have guaranteed a feck up. As such we'll play with a bit more bite, and emerge victorious from the north akin to a forgotten cincinnatus figure of yore.

Love your thinking :lolol:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Little unfair they are third behind Derby and us for average attendance this season

Think the problem is they have a characterless bowl they haven't filled in years. Went up there a couple of year back and they got 13k against us and it was dire

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here