Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beram Kayal

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
2.5 year deal according to Naylor but nothing official yet, seems like a very decent bit of business depending on injury issues. Hopefully this means Kemy can be released.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
People ******* themselves off, if he was that good he wouldnt be coming to us. People Moan about best and then big up this guy.

Both will be somewhere in the middle.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Recommended by our Northern Scout Darren Wrack. Looked at by a human, not chosen by a computer program. How unusual.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
People ******* themselves off, if he was that good he wouldnt be coming to us. People Moan about best and then big up this guy.

The people currently ******* themselves off are unlikely to be the same ones who chose to be negative about Leon Best. I am very happy with both.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Wet blanket!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

I have seen this guy play on a few occasions and if he is fit he will be a major asset to this club! Good enough for you??

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Just read this about him -

Kayal is a tenacious, hard working midfielder, known for high stamina level, aggressive tackling and combative edge, he also has great passing ability and quick feet. Ex-Celtic and Israel midfielder Eyal Berkovic, described him as being: "Perfect for British football. He is strong technically, very aware but really competitive...He will have no problem adapting to the style in Scotland – he will love the speed and aggression."

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Not really, how many times have Youtube videos been posted about a player, Its fairly easy to edit a players best bits.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I've never seen him play and I can't believe we are wasting money on a useless **** like him. Burke out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here