Barnet tickets

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that they should have considered £10 a ticket but bring a mate not on the data base 2 seats for £17. I am sure that they could have got the crowd to 15-20,000 without too much difficulty had they wished.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
They can't even get that for a home game. More like 500 tops. If it goes to extra-time or even penalties getting back to Herts will be difficult.
It's a big game for Barnet and it's not to far to come and a day out in Brighton.
I remember Crawley Brining over 4000 to the goldstone for an FACup game and they were still in the Southern Leauge.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
the club seem to be making it difficult to purchase tickets. In the past when on general sale you could purchase multiple tickets and have them allocated to a single fan number, this time it seems each ticket has to be allocated a unique fan number, so any casual attendees can not actually get a ticket. I understand this for premier league games that will sell out, but for a cup game where only a few thousand are expected it seems a missed opportunity.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I got mine in person at the ground in area W1C. Looking forward to being in the west stand as I always seem to see an exciting match there. Getting picked up afterwards as well so I'm treating myself on Tuesday.

Gainseyme7

Feb 27, 2017
Gillingham fan here, making my annual pilgrimage to Sussex for a week (ironic right?)

Will tickets go on sale for the West Upper for the Barnet game? And will tickets be available on the day?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Gillingham fan here, making my annual pilgrimage to Sussex for a week (ironic right?)

Will tickets go on sale for the West Upper for the Barnet game? And will tickets be available on the day?

It's very unlikely the West Upper will be open. You should be able to get a ticket on the day.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here