Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone want to buy a Ghost - I have loads of them

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Just had to share this

My secretary who is an extremely superstitious woman always says '' that when you see a feather then that’s a dead person visiting you''

Well I have a F#cking bedroom full of dead people this morning.

I heard some noise which sounded like pictures falling off the wall in the bedroom. I looked in and there was a pidgeon stuck trying to get out. I eventually got hold of it and let it out but as I grabbed it all of the feathers went flying all over the place so I think my bedroom is f#ucking full of Ghosts now - I feel like Whoopi F#cking Goldberg

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
We have seagulls nesting on ours, and neighbours' roofs. I must find five or six feathers in my back garden every day.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think there should be an NSC spin-off of Worlds Hardest Creature called World's Stupidest Creature. Pigeons would win hands down. They're even thicker than lemmings the tiny-brained, beady eyed nodding b'stards.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Just had to share this

My secretary who is an extremely superstitious woman always says '' that when you see a feather then that’s a dead person visiting you''

Well I have a F#cking bedroom full of dead people this morning.

I heard some noise which sounded like pictures falling off the wall in the bedroom. I looked in and there was a pidgeon stuck trying to get out. I eventually got hold of it and let it out but as I grabbed it all of the feathers went flying all over the place so I think my bedroom is f#ucking full of Ghosts now - I feel like Whoopi F#cking Goldberg

shouldn't this be on the bellcheese thread?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I think there should be an NSC spin-off of Worlds Hardest Creature called World's Stupidest Creature. Pigeons would win hands down. They're even thicker than lemmings the tiny-brained, beady eyed nodding b'stards.

You've clearly never encountered a pheasant on the road, they make pigeons look like Magnus Magnusson

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Not when compared to one of my much missed dogs.
He only ever barked twice, jumped both times then looked around to see who did it.

Fookin genius.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing

Sheep got to be sheep really are stupid animals

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Sheep got to be sheep really are stupid animals

I don't know of a sheep that's ever got stuck in a bedroom, though I suspect you'd only have to ask a few people in a typical Welsh town centre to have that theory disproved.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

The wildebeast takes some beating. Drinks at crocodile infested pools, runs away when a mate gets eaten- then returns a minute later.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What gives?

636048812262192372-887544319_goats.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here