Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The rise of the far right

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yep because the lefties have been crushing the world under their boot heels for the last three decades. What a joke. The nazi's are winning because the right has constantly dominated the agenda recently. People have been f**ked over, but they have mostly been screwed by rich white people running corporations who don't pay their way and politicians who bend over backwards to make life easy for those freeloaders. Still I'm sure it's all the fault of people than actually want life to be better for the general public. Glad this thread has been moved to the other stuff, it's an embarrassment and the apologia for far right bullshit on here makes me sick.

Sorry DR you are not funny anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spot on, to blame a left that has not been in power in the UK for 40 years odd is ridiculous. To blame a left biased media when their is only really the Guardian and possibly the mirror that sit to the left is also ridiculous. The right have had control of propaganda and as this thread proves has used it effectively in many ways, not least to move the political boundaries to the right. Next it will be all about Thatcher's lefty government in the 80's :facepalm:

Sad thing is people are lapping up this bullshit!

And DR was funny? You are as deluded as the rest of them.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Spot on, to blame a left that has not been in power in the UK for 40 years odd is ridiculous. To blame a left biased media when their is only really the Guardian and possibly the mirror that sit to the left is also ridiculous. The right have had control of propaganda and as this thread proves has used it effectively in many ways, not least to move the political boundaries to the right. Next it will be all about Thatcher's lefty government in the 80's :facepalm:

You live in a country where the national tax funded broadcasters have a massive left wing bias.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

I listen and I watch. I don't read newspapers.

The audit was only on Lateline and 7:30, not on their other programming on TV and Radio.

Says nothing about Q&A which has a shocking left wing bias.

Then there's the fact that the ABC picks their own auditors. That's dodgy in itself.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I listen and I watch. I don't read newspapers.

The audit was only on Lateline and 7:30, not on their other programming on TV and Radio.

Says nothing about Q&A which has a shocking left wing bias.

Then there's the fact that the ABC picks their own auditors. That's dodgy in itself.

I listen, watch and read too but am also aware of unconscious bias so I don't give a great deal of credence on that. This is the reason we have audits and reviews of such things.

There have been several government reviews of the ABC, if you can point me to one of those that shows bias I am more that willing to take it into account but so far i have read nothing that has convinced me of any 'massive left wing bias', Despite our previous PM and his right wing media cronies trying to hoodwink people into believing it. In fact most of what i have read has spoken of no bias or a small amount of right wing bias.

I, and many others in Australia say Thank **** for the ABC to both give us balanced information and to audit itself to ensure that it stays balanced. Otherwise we are left with the Herald Sun and The Australian on one side and the Age and SMH on the other.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Yep because the lefties have been crushing the world under their boot heels for the last three decades. What a joke. The nazi's are winning because the right has constantly dominated the agenda recently. People have been f**ked over, but they have mostly been screwed by rich white people running corporations who don't pay their way and politicians who bend over backwards to make life easy for those freeloaders. Still I'm sure it's all the fault of people than actually want life to be better for the general public. Glad this thread has been moved to the other stuff, it's an embarrassment and the apologia for far right bullshit on here makes me sick.

Sorry DR you are not funny anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no one's being funny, I DON'T THINK THERE'S A RISE IN THE FAR RIGHT just a reaction to what's been going on in recent years which some people in this country don't like, as you say glad this threads been moved, typical reaction to surppresing people's views they don't like eh??
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008

you don't live here, bore off:thumbsup:
regards
DR

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Well the recent US election is a perfect example of it.

You'd have to have an IQ of less than 50 to have noticed the blatant left wing bias in the reporting of it.

Resorting to insults is a sign of an inability to make an argument.
The broad history of recent decades has shown increasing consolidation of media outlets, with global spread and reach. The vast majority of such outlets are private companies, who provide a rather narrow range of views as regards policy. Murdoch's empire is the most obvious of these, but many of us can appreciate that, from your libertarian position whereby the mere presence of the media is an infringement on your liberty, you view Murdoch as left-wing.

Jan 30, 2008
Relevant to this thread. Thomas Mair found guilty - no medical evidence submitted (i.e he is sane.) Homegrown extremist.

"Judge Mr Justice Wilkie said the murder was carried out to advance a political cause of violent white supremacism, associated with Nazism."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38079594
if you want to balance it up it's no different to some of the religious driven murders carried out in this country recently, BOTH DEPLORABLE I MIGHT ADD
regards
DR

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Thanks for posting this. What an incredibly diverse audience there (although in terms of demographic profile, it's probably not too different from NSC).
One minor quibble: this lot aren't the 'alt-right'; they're one (or all) of the following: fascists, neo-fascists or neo-Nazis

Hence my use of the phrase 'alt-right' salutes. I was lightly poking fun at alt-right being the new term for neo-nazi's. Or maybe neo-neo nazi's

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Unfortunately it's now happening. The far right fascist (I don't buy the 'alt' disguise) movement now has power, and it could easily gain more momentum here if Farage gets more influence.

Obviously the left are worried, so I'm asking you UKIP and conservative voters on this board bothered by this?[/

No not at all, with political correctness gone mad are you surprised, what you class as far right is far from it. i can happily say that i am not far right, to the right yes but not far right, there is a difference which obviously you do not recognize,

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Alt-right are the reaction to the far-left American "safe space" SJW feminazi blame the White race for everything culture that is rampant now in American universities and slowly coming over here with some of our stiudents, both claim victimhood and both groups spread hate. The alt-right and far left are annoyingly mainstream we even have Trump tweeting Pepe, the world has gone nuts and the brats are taking over.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here