Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's attendance

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Sounds like bollocks to me. You cannot get resolution in relation to a FOI in 5 days flat.

However I'd agree around 16,500 Tuesday and around 19,000 yesterday .

Still however attendances a majority of Champoinship clubs would be delighted with .
You can get a response to an FOI the next day if the recipient has the information readily to hand and turns it around quickly.

Again as someone has said and in previous threads the most worrying thing will be renewals in the summer....If things on the pitch dont improve and lets be honest they are not looking like for the time being, I think the club will see a massive drop to around 15000 or less and that will have the same effect in the recruitment for next season,

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Although a supporter for many years I did not have a season ticket until the Amex was built,after two seasons I was so frustrated that I decided not to renew my ticket and attend when standard of play and results improved,I am still waiting for the improvements,but am £s in pocket.

After two seasons! so you gave you ST up just after the club lost in the play off semi!!! Jesus man this is Brighton and Hove, may I suggest you move to Madrid.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Sounds like bollocks to me. You cannot get resolution in relation to a FOI in 5 days flat.

How to put one's foot in one's mouth rather needlessly when the evidence is in one of the early posts :facepalm: Well done Timmy, you've surpassed yourself on this one !

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oh here we go again.

If you purchase a service or good. You're a customer.

Yes and no. As a customer of Tesco, if they piss me off I might go to Sainaburys, Waitrose, Asda etc. You can almost guarantee my custom will be replaced with someone that is pissed off with the supermarket I've now decided to use.

Not in football ( well rarely ). Pissed off customers of BHA don't generally pop along to Crawley instead. I didn't attend a single match last season ( yes I know, bad fan ) due to being out of work. This season my situation has changed for the better but I'm out of the habit of going to matches. What I've seen on TV and streams does not entice me. Therefore .... currently .... the club have lost my 'custom'. They've treated me like a customer, I've behaved like a customer.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Yes and no. As a customer of Tesco, if they piss me off I might go to Sainaburys, Waitrose, Asda etc. You can almost guarantee my custom will be replaced with someone that is pissed off with the supermarket I've now decided to use.

Not in football ( well rarely ). Pissed off customers of BHA don't generally pop along to Crawley instead. I didn't attend a single match last season ( yes I know, bad fan ) due to being out of work. This season my situation has changed for the better but I'm out of the habit of going to matches. What I've seen on TV and streams does not entice me. Therefore .... currently .... the club have lost my 'custom'. They've treated me like a customer, I've behaved like a customer.

That's if you include moral and emotional attachment. That doesn't falsify my point. You're still purchasing or in your case, wishing to no longer purchase anything. That's your prerogative, but if you're purchasing a good or a service, you are a customer.

Our poor football isn't because of decisions Barber have made, he's in charge of the finances. That's down to Hyypia's managerial decisions, and some may argue our recruitment team. Neither are in the sales department.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

So would you be going this season if the term customers had never been used to describe those attending games, would you be attending games e s this season,i find it hard to believe that the use of this phrase is enough to put anyone off!! (I've not seem anything from the club describing us as customers, just NSC posters using that and makes me wonder it it was made up by 'fans' rather than originating from the club - can someone post the article that this is based on? And even if it was used, it would make zero difference to me and my support - sounds like people are looking for excuses to not go imo from recruitment to the manager to anything else they can think of to justify their lose of motivation to go, even if it had nothing to do with that and they just didn't feel like attending)

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Although a supporter for many years I did not have a season ticket until the Amex was built,after two seasons I was so frustrated that I decided not to renew my ticket and attend when standard of play and results improved,I am still waiting for the improvements,but am £s in pocket.

so after two years at amex you decided to quit you season ticket until the standard of play improved? Second season at the amex for me saw some of the best football I have ever seen a brighton side play and I have been watching for 38 years. I look forward to seeing you back at the amex for european champion league games then.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well somebody behind the scenes needs to start thinking and thinking fast...You can't charge for a bottle of Gucci aftershave and give fans old spice aftershave can you?

Feb 14, 2010
Every club discloses ticket sales and so therefore bha are comparing their attendance in a like for like manner with every other club, but even on bums on seats then well bha still have more than say a promotion chasing championship palace or a mid table leeds. Superb support.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

So you didn't go when you were broke and you don't go when you are better off.
I really wouldn't worry about whether you are a fan a customer or whatever. You're none of them.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Oh dear.
Did we lose one.
Are you fans or not.
If not, then please don't come back, ever.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
sochi-empty-seats-5.jpg

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
So you didn't go when you were broke and you don't go when you are better off.
I really wouldn't worry about whether you are a fan a customer or whatever. You're none of them.

And why does he bother coming on here?

northlainebadger

Jun 19, 2013
Every match we go through this, the attendance is worked out be tickets sold even if season ticket holders don't turn up they still count.

Work it out its not difficult, As for the result what was it this time (the pitch too good) what a load of S--T

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here