Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield away tickets

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We have less of an allocation as Spurs but still some left. Simply don't understand, especially since 1) Some were pointing out the closed shop and were unable to get tickets and 2) worth more points than Wembley.

Odd.

Not really odd when you think about it.

Those fans who go all over the country every year will have already got their tickets and we are now down to the fans who are STH's who maybe don't travel away or just go to the Watford and south games as they are quick and easy as wouldn't go to Huddersfield anyway. Once the points drop further you will eventually get to the non-st holders who go to away games only at which point of time I would imagine the tickets will be snapped up.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Have we ever sold out at Hudders?

Recall a decent turnout in a late season game under Slade, but not sure the away end was full as the total crowd was only 4,740!

PG

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Not really odd when you think about it.

Those fans who go all over the country every year will have already got their tickets and we are now down to the fans who are STH's who maybe don't travel away or just go to the Watford and south games as they are quick and easy as wouldn't go to Huddersfield anyway. Once the points drop further you will eventually get to the non-st holders who go to away games only at which point of time I would imagine the tickets will be snapped up.

Man Utd isn't Watford and south. That went a tad lively too.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Man Utd isn't Watford and South. That went a tad lively too.

But there will be a fair number in the top bracket who have done Huddersfield plenty of time so aren't too worried about going to make sure they get the points as they have more than enough for every game.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
We have less of an allocation as Spurs but still some left. Simply don't understand this, especially since 1) some were pointing out the closed shop and were unable to get away tickets and 2) worth more points than Wembley.

Odd.

Home games on 2nd, 16th and 23rd and maybe people realise that if you are in the lower tiers it won’t make any difference to getting in a higher tier
Plus Xmas

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
These kind of games are exactly the ones people with low STH points have to go to if they want to get their way up the STH points table. Folk cant moan that they don’t have enough points for Man U, Arsenal, Spurs away if they are not willing to earn the points by visiting far flung parts of Northern England for some unglamorous fixtures. Gives me hope for Burnley, Stoke, New Castle and possibly even West Brom away. They will all offer opportunities to gain more points. The points will be needed if a place in the premier league is retained next season and folk want to get to more glamorous fixtures.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
These kind of games are exactly the ones people with low STH points have to go to if they want to get their way up the STH points table. Folk cant moan that they don’t have enough points for Man U, Arsenal, Spurs away if they are not willing to earn the points by visiting far flung parts of Northern England for some unglamorous fixtures. Gives me hope for Burnley, Stoke, New Castle and possibly even West Brom away. They will all offer opportunities to gain more points. The points will be needed if a place in the premier league is retained next season and folk want to get to more glamorous fixtures.

My Mate who has had a season ticket for 4 years I think, so started on 180 points has so far manged to get his points up to 240 this season, will be 255 with huddlesfield points, it can be done, you just need to put the effort in and not moan.

He has also picked up tickets for some of the bigger games as well.

Edit* he would have had a few more than 180 as he would have done 3 to 4 aways a season.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I prefer the ‘unfashionable’ games ....don’t get to many away...but preferred Huddersfield over Spurs...hoping to get the chance of going to West Brom and Stoke ...last season I enjoyed games like at Burton over say the Villa one I went to :shrug:

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I prefer the ‘unfashionable’ games ....don’t get to many away...but preferred Huddersfield over Spurs...hoping to get the chance of going to West Brom and Stoke ...last season I enjoyed games like at Burton over say the Villa one I went to :shrug:

Agree, Barnsley, Rotherham, Blackburn away were all preferable to the so called bigger games that I went to. The fact that all three of them saw us win helps!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here