Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ooh, 1-9....thats LUXURY that is. I remember when we could look back on being 1-9 & think we would still get to the playoffs.... :eek:)
The good thing about NFL is that at least teams can improve dramatically in a relatively short period of time. Having been a Seahawks fan for 30+ years I know this to be true!

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
The good thing about NFL is that at least teams can improve dramatically in a relatively short period of time. Having been a Seahawks fan for 30+ years I know this to be true!

This is the Browns we are talking about....I've been waiting since our good run between 1986 - 89 for something else good to happen! ;O)

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was watching the Lioness' v Viqueens and couldn't work out why the game was leaving me cold.
Then one of the commentators said:-

'Yep we're watching 2 identical teams here'.

That was it.

2 identical teams, playing identical football, that was the very essence of 'just a football match', in which the last team with the ball wins.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Falcons have a very winnable tie against the Cards who have fallen away of late, with the Panthers improving and Buccs only 1 game back, we really need to win Sunday and maintain a gap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
Big AFC West clash this weekend with Chiefs @ Broncos. Bit of a pain it was flexed to SNF as it means instead of watching the game late on Sunday evening it will now be watch on fast forward before work on Monday.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raiders on Sky tonight - wahay

Jul 7, 2003
Will be cheering for them tonight, really need you to beat the Panthers!

I won't - need to take control of the division ourselves and hope that Cam's improvement in form continues for another night.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Falcons offence coming up strong again, hopefully now we can close out the game and keep the pressure on the Buccs and Panthers!

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Tyler Gabriel making the headlines tonight, what a break out game!! Cardinals number 1 defence just can't handle this offence!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raider 24-7 up at HT

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My bad Raiders just tied the game at 32-32 after a major 2nd half meltdown

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Seattle ☹️

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Tayler Gabriel making the headlines tonight, what a break out game!! Cardinals number 1 defence just can't handle this offence!!

Absolute joke that the Browns never gave the guy a chance up in Cleveland. Barely played, yet could see what he could do when he got out on the field. To a lesser extent you could say the same about Charles Johnson. Quietly having a nice season since he got released.

Just another example of the head scratching mentality that is my Cleveland Browns. We brought in 4 or 5 rookie receivers, yet none of them are making an impact. Which brings us back to our QB situation....RGIII to the rescue??

Impressed with the Bucs though the last few weeks - they are playing good solid football on both sides of the ball now, & provided the shock of the week last night. Got a soft spot for them as we had a place near Tampa for a while, so saw a few games down at Ray Jay with that great SB winning team - but never expected that result last night. Fire the cannons!!

Jul 7, 2003
Good morning all from Jacksonville. Looking forward to seeing my Broncos at the Jags this afternoon although I will admit to being a little concerned about our QB situation. The locals here are mainly Gators fans so were not pleased at last nights game. They didn't expect to win but hoped for a better performance. I'm hoping today's game will be the same.

Really need to win. Can't let [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] and his raiders get away any further.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Good morning all from Jacksonville. Looking forward to seeing my Broncos at the Jags this afternoon although I will admit to being a little concerned about our QB situation. The locals here are mainly Gators fans so were not pleased at last nights game. They didn't expect to win but hoped for a better performance. I'm hoping today's game will be the same.

Really need to win. Can't let [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] and his raiders get away any further.

Jags are due a win so could be dangerous, however I think the Broncos should brush this one aside. Whatever happens I hope you have a decent game and enjoy the whole gameday festivities

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bring on the Bills, Raiders fear no-one now

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here