Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrea Leadsom for new PM?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Fox in the Box for me

attachment.php

I thInk this next PM thing needs a POLL ???

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've got to confess: I've never heard of Andrea Leadsom until today. Not even once.

Boris has more charisma than most, and presumably has some political ability, or he'd never have got to where he is, but I've no idea what we could be heading into if he gets the top job (followed in a few months time by Donald Trump :ohmy: ). Then again, the leading alternative currently seems to be Theresa May.

I'm all for a bit of girl power in the top ranks, but not if it means that woman in charge of the country.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I've got to confess: I've never heard of Andrea Leadsom until today. Not even once.

Boris has more charisma than most, and presumably has some political ability, or he'd never have got to where he is, but I've no idea what we could be heading into if he gets the top job (followed in a few months time by Donald Trump :ohmy: ). Then again, the leading alternative currently seems to be Theresa May.

I'm all for a bit of girl power in the top ranks, but not if it means that woman in charge of the country.

Agreed about May, makes me shudder to imagine her as PM.

I do like Boris personally, he's a great character, but for me I think Andrea would make a better PM, I think she'd be fantastic.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Scary in a good way. Also I believe that a woman could possibly get a better deal

Hmmm. In six months time, we could be looking at three of the most powerful positions in the world being held by women (Leadsom, Clinton & Merkel). Personally, I find that quite intriguing, but obviously I await the inevitable insults from NSC's finest...

Or we could, of course, be looking at Johnson and Trump.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Thanks, Dingodan. Yup, I'd vote for her, says the right sort of stuff, at least she put herself on the line before the voting and didn't hedge her bets like T. May

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Hmmm. In six months time, we could be looking at three of the most powerful positions in the world being held by women (Leadsom, Clinton & Merkel). Personally, I find that quite intriguing, but obviously I await the inevitable insults from NSC's finest...

They should be at home COOKING and CLEANING and making sure the dinner is ready!

Trump and Johnson that is...

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

Even if she does become PM, in six months time it'll be as powerful on the world stage as being Akela in in the scouts is to the parish council.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Even if she does become PM, in six months time it'll be as powerful on the world stage as being Akela in in the scouts is to the parish council.

:lolol:

Whereas I'd see Boris as Baloo, to be honest. With Michael Gove as Kaa the snake.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm not a big fan of boris and don't think he'd be a good pm....This lady ticks all the boxes and we certainly need a levelled head pm who takes no shite.

Whoever we get they must be strong minded and have the presence needed when dealing with strong leaders of other countries...personally she seems streets ahead of the rest.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
She worked in the City though. Thought that would have ruled her out to many on here. Anyway, she wont get my vote given the campaign

They should be at home COOKING and CLEANING and making sure the dinner is ready!

Trump and Johnson that is...

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

Not much to chortle about politically at the moment but that provoked a guffaw from me :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here