Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool pay on the gate?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It has been POTD for the last few games up there. The club normally makes an announcement either on a Thursday or Friday when there are unsold tickets being sent back to the home club. Keep an eye on the official website for news , they also tell you where to go to purchase the ticket , most clubs don't handle money at the turnstile anymore and club ticket offices will take card payments unless its from a window in which case it will be cash only.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
help here would be much appreciated, flying in from germany to manchester,
never been to blackpool before
will be in blackpool for lunch and want to be in the away "end" ...
any ideas welcome ... should i rely on pay on the gate or go online tomorrow ???

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
It has been POTD for the last few games up there. The club normally makes an announcement either on a Thursday or Friday when there are unsold tickets being sent back to the home club. Keep an eye on the official website for news , they also tell you where to go to purchase the ticket , most clubs don't handle money at the turnstile anymore and club ticket offices will take card payments unless its from a window in which case it will be cash only.

many thanks .. i read this after my mail ...

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Anyone know whether that 'Pepsi Max' roller-coaster thing is open, and whether we can book a 'Seagull Special' for about 1.30pm? :sick:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
help here would be much appreciated, flying in from germany to manchester,
never been to blackpool before
will be in blackpool for lunch and want to be in the away "end" ...
any ideas welcome ... should i rely on pay on the gate or go online tomorrow ???

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/blackpool/ is always handy to look at if you've never been there before.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
As I am too ill to travel tomorrow, my other half will have a concessionary (OAP) ticket, free of charge to anybody who wants it. PM me if you do.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just to confirm it from our end

[tweet]561117148802994176[/tweet]

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ticket booth for Albion fans to buy tickets opens at 1.30pm

Paying the bills