Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Championship FIXTURES 24/25/26 February *

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
2 points dropped by Hudds and Newcastle. I'll take that. A draw for us tonight and it's as you were, with less road to catch us.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
You are all very welcome :ascarf:

Happily throw away £30 safe in the knowledge that my betting luck is guaranteed to get us something. Now it's up to our lads to do the business against Reading.

Have just put down on the draw and Reading win to see if my losing streak can continue. I may be tempting the betting gods by deliberately match fixing though?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
2 points dropped by Hudds and Newcastle. I'll take that. A draw for us tonight and it's as you were, with less road to catch us.

That's the great thing, whilst a win would be bloody huge if we can just match those around us the games will start running out for the rest. Still think we need a win tonight though and whatever happens Tuesday happens. With Newcastle facing Hudders next weekend one of them (if not both) are guaranteed to drop points so as long as we make them up this weekend we can go into Tuesday's match feeling very confident

Jan 22, 2017
The second home game I've missed this season due to work so can't comment too much. However sounds like a defensive horror show similar to the QPR and Norwich 2-2 draws. 2 points dropped but under the circumstances it isn't totally disastrous - it's only the third take we have came back from behind to claim a point/3 points all season and of course Huddersfield didn't win. Getting very tight and very nervy now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
2 from 3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here