Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Lest we forget. 22 years ago today.

eric-cantona_1840111a.jpg

I love this photo for so many reasons. The pretend Palace fan, the Delboy and Rodney tribute acts, the Man U scarves and tops in the home end but most of all for Matthew Simmons' outrageous "Off you go, that's an early bath for you" comment that provoked the attack. Fast forward to this season and there were Cantona legend t-shirts being given away to away fans when Man U last played as a way of enticing them to come back to Selhurst for more fun and frolics.

It truly is a picture of beauty. A snapshot in time that has so many layers beyond the main protagonists. I think it's definitely the Man Utd fans in the home end of the team that accuses us of having plastic fans I like the best but Del Boy and Rodney are also a joy to behold.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
It truly is a picture of beauty. A snapshot in time that has so many layers beyond the main protagonists. I think it's definitely the Man Utd fans in the home end of the team that accuses us of having plastic fans I like the best but Del Boy and Rodney are also a joy to behold.

No no no no palace have the best fans ever not a plastic insight :D:wanker:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Lest we forget. 22 years ago today.

eric-cantona_1840111a.jpg

I love this photo for so many reasons. The pretend Palace fan, the Delboy and Rodney tribute acts, the Man U scarves and tops in the home end but most of all for Matthew Simmons' outrageous "Off you go, that's an early bath for you" comment that provoked the attack. Fast forward to this season and there were Cantona legend t-shirts being given away to away fans when Man U last played as a way of enticing them to come back to Selhurst for more fun and frolics.

As much as I loathe Manchester United, I love Eric Cantona.

The great man is doing a one man show, tickets acquired!

http://www.thelowry.com/event/an-evening-with-eric-cantona

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
https://t.co/ZGt7vjLolc

Is this why he keeps laying down during games?

Who is ready for another POLL, then?

Half way down the page, the newspaper asks the question to its readers. I agree with 51% of people and think that he is lazy.
He must be, if he is the third best player in the world, and can only get a game with the Manchester United of the South. Manchester United of the country tried him but didn't like him and sent him back!!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Who is ready for another POLL, then?

Half way down the page, the newspaper asks the question to its readers. I agree with 51% of people and think that he is lazy.
He must be, if he is the third best player in the world, and can only get a game with the Manchester United of the South. Manchester United of the country tried him but didn't like him and sent him back!!

Just done my second vote, up to 53% now.
The power of NSC!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Shirley they'll beat a wavering city tomorrow?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sunderland paid Chelsea £1.5m for Van Arnholt - I've not really seen much of him, but, Palace are paying nearly10 times that for him. Surely this is all going to end in tears (of laughter).

Sunderland fans are absolutely astounded that Palace have paid 14 million for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here