Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It is - but you seem to get away with it a few times, before they ban you (according to others).

An option that avoids the ban is to:
bet £50 on >0.5 goals prematch
at another bookie, pre-match, bet a few quid on the 0-0, so the return on the win will be about £50.
At this point, whatever the result, you will lose nothing. However, you now have a completely risk-free £50 in-play bet that you can use on anything you like (but don't bet on the draw, to avoid the potential ban).

Do NOT bet on 0-0. Bet on No Goalscorer as this will still pay out if the only goal is an own goal.

SuperBrighton

Apr 18, 2012
Hove
It is - but you seem to get away with it a few times, before they ban you (according to others).

An option that avoids the ban is to:
bet £50 on >0.5 goals prematch
at another bookie, pre-match, bet a few quid on the 0-0, so the return on the win will be about £50.
At this point, whatever the result, you will lose nothing. However, you now have a completely risk-free £50 in-play bet that you can use on anything you like (but don't bet on the draw, to avoid the potential ban).

I tend to chop and change at the moment. I either do as you say bet >0.5 goals at bet365 and cover it elsewhere and normally end up losing my £50 free bet on a correct score (not my speciality but the odds always tempt me). Or I do my other method which guarantees profit without breaking the rules (just in case).

In this instance: before the game place £50 man city @2.8 at bet365
£54.90 PSG @2.55 at skybet
£2.78 draw @2.6 skybet

in play: £50 draw at bet365

Every outcome guarantees a profit of £32.32

Chucky_78

Banned
Jan 30, 2012
I tend to chop and change at the moment. I either do as you say bet >0.5 goals at bet365 and cover it elsewhere and normally end up losing my £50 free bet on a correct score (not my speciality but the odds always tempt me). Or I do my other method which guarantees profit without breaking the rules (just in case).

In this instance: before the game place £50 man city @2.8 at bet365
£54.90 PSG @2.55 at skybet
£2.78 draw @2.6 skybet

in play: £50 draw at bet365

Every outcome guarantees a profit of £32.32

PSG are only 7/5 with skybet.

SuperBrighton

Apr 18, 2012
Hove
PSG are only 7/5 with skybet.

Skybet just an example, odds likely to change between now and kick off slightly anyway (also best to factor in that odds for the draw will drop slightly straight after kickoff). Best to just choose bookie with the best odds and then re-calculate the stake required. In this case, recalculating gives profit of £28.89

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bit dull, but I've just locked in a £30 profit (minimum) by Dutching various outcomes as follows:

Prematch Bet365, Man City: £50 @ 3
Prematch 888Sport, PSG: £25 @ 2.4
Prematch Boyle Sports, PSG: £37 @ 2.4
Prematch Betfair, Draw: £8 @ 3.7
In-play draw, Bet365 £50 @ 3.5

Total outlay £170, so at those odds:
Man City win: £30 profit
PSG: £29 profit
Draw: £35 profit

So I plan on betting in-play after around 10-15 mins. If no goals have gone in, my draw profit will decrease from £35 to to £25-30 I should think. But if either side has scored, the odds will have shot up and if it does then end up a draw, I'll make more.

Additionally,
1) if PSG lead with two minutes left, and City equalise, 888Sport will give me a £25 free bet.
2) if either side hit the crossbar and PSG don't win, Boyle Sports do the same.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Geez, still so confused as what to bet on for this!

How does £50 on the draw pre match and then £50 on over something on yellow cards

Guys major risk involved in that one right?

Or £50 draw pre match and No goalscorer in play to be safer?

07May2016

Apr 8, 2016
I normally go for over 0.5 goals pre match and then pick something random like PSG to win and both teams to score. as long as it's not 0-0 you're fine. Can't see a 0-0 tonight with Kompany and Luiz out and the strikers that are on show. I didn't know you can get banned though? What did they do to get banned?

SuperBrighton

Apr 18, 2012
Hove
Anybody know why there's a difference between selecting No Scorer (14/1 skybet) under first goal scorer compared to No scorer under last goal scorer (16/1 skybet)?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Geez, still so confused as what to bet on for this!

How does £50 on the draw pre match and then £50 on over something on yellow cards

Guys major risk involved in that one right?

Or £50 draw pre match and No goalscorer in play to be safer?

The idea is to take advantage of 365's generous offer by betting on something very likely pre-match - like over 0.5 goals for example. On this match you might even chance over 1.5 goals given who's playing. Then either go for the draw in play straight away (covers the 0-0) or go for something more crazy as the mood takes you.

Me, I think I'll stick with the +0.5 goals/draw classic combo and be ready to cash out if need be.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I do like the look of that but I think I'll be backing BTTS and Draw when I finally work out when away goals kick in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here