Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rag'n'Bone Man

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just me that doesn't get the whole Rag n Bone Man thing, it seems. :shrug:

Having grown up in Uckfield myself (although I left nearly 20 years ago), naturally I hope the bloke continues to enjoy huge success.

After all, after Stafford Browne and Susan Dando, he looks set to become the 3rd biggest global star to emerge from the heart of the Weald. But that bloody song about not blaming someone or other - it's just an endlessly repetitive dirge, isn't it?

No one will be as famous as the River Uck road sign. :)

Last edited:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
He's playing the Brighton Centre on the same night as Brighton VS Palace. Would have gone to see him had it been any other night.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
He's playing the Brighton Centre on the same night as Brighton VS Palace. Would have gone to see him had it been any other night.

Yep, which is why I'm seeing him on the previous Saturday in Brixton. Asked my gf if she'd like to go, "Not really, he's the male Adele, isn't he?" She has a point. Don't care though - I still like him.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Well looking at his Glastonbury stage backdrop, he definitely has an affinity to Brighton:

[video]https://giphy.com/gifs/xUA7aNt8QnlNGZ0Dte/html5[/video]

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The album is great ! All the tracks are different and could be released as singles. Hes got a great voice and I understand he was into blues before mainstream 'pop'

Too be honest I was first aware of him on the Brighton rap scene, he did an album with a lad called dog leaf and the album was called Dog and Bone.

I like some of his stuff, but very much the Adele equivelent at times where every song sounds fairly similar id be intrested to see him mix it back up again in his follow up album.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Too be honest I was first aware of him on the Brighton rap scene, he did an album with a lad called Leaf Dog and the album was called Dog and Bone.

I like some of his stuff, but very much the Adele equivelent at times where every song sounds fairly similar id be intrested to see him mix it back up again in his follow up album.

Fixed!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
If you think he's a one trick pony, check out his bluestown album (tell it like it is, die easy and st james') or Sherlock bones' album the obituary of Sherlock bones (it's alright). Both available on Spotify

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here