Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carragher

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think Carragher is a good pundit, I think he's very fair but he wasn't the only pundit to get suckered in to thinking West Ham were a good bet for 3 points.

1. West Ham are brittle. They are - and never were - good enough to put a run of 6 or 7 impressive performances in a row. They're far too reliant on Arnautovic.
2. Glenn Murray does not get the credit he deserves. He is a nightmare for central defenders and not once pre-match did I hear that he always scores against West Ham, as he did again last night.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think Carragher is a good pundit, I think he's very fair but he wasn't the only pundit to get suckered in to thinking West Ham were a good bet for 3 points.

1. West Ham are brittle. They are - and never were - good enough to put a run of 6 or 7 impressive performances in a row. They're far too reliant on Arnautovic.
2. Glenn Murray does not get the credit he deserves. He is a nightmare for central defenders and not once pre-match did I hear that he always scores against West Ham, as he did again last night.

Neville was in that camp..by HT he changed his mind

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Carragher was quality again. I love both the Sky and BT teams (other than smug Jake Humphries who thinks he knows everything about football).

But his confusing Kayal with Ali J, and repeatedly doing so even after corrected, annoyed me somewhat. And the fact that prematch all the pudits did was talk about Wet Sham, how they were going to do this or that, what this and that player brings to the side. I don't mind us being under the radar but these pundits are supposed to be knowledgable. When it comes to us they only know Duffy and Dunk, and Murray, having read about them in The Sun, probably. Tossers. Anyway I thought Kemed scored a great goal for Brighton Albion last night, from a good cross by Johnan Bitch.

Last edited:

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
There seems to be some confusion. I never said we wouldn't be in a relegation battle. Neither did I say I had anything against people from Liverpool.

I just think Carragher is a w@nker, that's all :wanker: :shrug:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
But his confusing Kayal with Ali J, and repeatedly doing so even after corrected, annoyed me somewhat. And the fact that prematch all the pudits did was talk about Wet Sham, how they were going to do this or that, what this and that player brings to the side. I don't mind us being under the radar but these pundits are supposed to be knowledgable. When it comes to us they only know Duffy and Dunk, and Murray, having read about them in The Sun, probably. Tossers. Anyway I thought Kemed scored a great goal for Brighton Albion last night, from a good cross by Johnan Bitch.

This is so true, modern pundits are so bias and show a lack of respect to players of smaller clubs. You’d never be able to say that of John Motson, Tony Gubba, Brian Moore etc who researched every player and had something a damned site more interesting to tell you than a load of frankly ****ing ridiculous statistics that bore the arse off most viewers: ‘Everton have won only 3 games away from home this century when arriving on a white-coloured bus before 1pm blah blah.’ Sky, BT etc’s slimey oiled punditry and obsessions with dull statistics is a rubbish by comparison to those aforementioned masters of their craft. It’s enough to make you spit your drink out...eh Jamie?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This is so true, modern pundits are so bias and show a lack of respect to players of smaller clubs. You’d never be able to say that of John Motson, Tony Gubba, Brian Moore etc who researched every player and had something a damned site more interesting to tell you than a load of frankly ****ing ridiculous statistics that bore the arse off most viewers: ‘Everton have won only 3 games away from home this century when arriving on a white-coloured bus before 1pm blah blah.’ Sky, BT etc’s slimey oiled punditry and obsessions with dull statistics is a rubbish by comparison to those aforementioned masters of their craft. It’s enough to make you spit your drink out...eh Jamie?
Sort of agree, but Brian Moore was terrible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here