Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] I've got the day off work tomorrow

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
This could be the thread of the day.

If you had literally nothing to do today, and no commitments, what would you do?

As per [MENTION=14669]LlcoolJ[/MENTION] I have to say the pub is immediately the first thing that springs to mind. I might take myself off for cycle round sussex.

loiter with intent on NSC :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This could be the thread of the day.

If you had literally nothing to do today, and no commitments, what would you do?

As per [MENTION=14669]LlcoolJ[/MENTION] I have to say the pub is immediately the first thing that springs to mind. I might take myself off for cycle round sussex.

You've just described most of my days.

However, later today I need to drive, otherwise I'd already be arranging to meet [MENTION=12852]pauli cee[/MENTION] at Worthing's fine Broodsteed Alehouse. I owe him a pint for his recent fine electrical handiwork around my house.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
If I had the day off there are lots of productive things I could do.

However I would sit in my pants eating pringles and playing Titanfall (and yes not even the latest game)

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
You've just described most of my days.

However, later today I need to drive, otherwise I'd already be arranging to meet [MENTION=12852]pauli cee[/MENTION] at Worthing's fine Broodsteed Alehouse. I owe him a pint for his recent fine electrical handiwork around my house.

Haha, cheers Bozza,
Must admit, 'tis a very fine day for a jar or 2.
Ended up taking my mums dog for a very long run up the downs, with a cheeky pint in Angmering mixed in,
Next time tho!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here