Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
4 year deal says Naylor

Naylor update: could we?!

[TWEET]954093426882088960[/TWEET]

He's just recycling what we've already had from "the Dutch end".

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/1560235/locadia-naar-premier-league

The striker (24) of PSV makes the switch to Brighton & Hove Albion. Locadia is medically approved in England on Friday and draws, if everything goes well, a contract up to mid 2022 or 2023. The Eindhoveners receive an amount between 15 and 20 million euros for the striker.

Naylor goes to Barber and asks about a transfer target. When it suits the club, they'll say "No" and Naylor publishes that from "a well connected source". There's not a lot of depth to the investigative journalism that goes on around this stuff.

If Barber's not saying "no" then it means "yes".

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
IMG_0085.GIF

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Actually you can, it's called a medical nuclear stress test.

Is it like a cardiac stress perfusion test.........only know because I have got one next week [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17] Sounds grim....2.5 hours of tests and scanning, injected dyes, two cannulas and a few minutes of nastiness with the stress-inducing drug going in.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Is it like a cardiac stress perfusion test.........only know because I have got one next week [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17] Sounds grim....2.5 hours of tests and scanning, injected dyes, two cannulas and a few minutes of nastiness with the stress-inducing drug going in.

You should let them know you support Brighton ..no need for that drug

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
That's the spirit! :thumbsup:

The Dutch league may well be... how you (I mean they, but obviously the mock Dutch accent is too hard to resist) say... shit. But it's a step up from the Swiss second division where our last BIG striking target was plying his trade. Let's give him a chance (if indeed any of this is actually true - ha!) before confidently predicting that "because the Dutch league is awful blah dee blah blah etc."

We've rapidly moved on from the body blow of losing out on Steven Naismith, and from playing Krul up top... Life is looking a wee bit better.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Why do all other clubs have a MASSIVE (no pun intended) chip on their respective shoulders about us?!? It's strange all these clubs in the championship who hate little old Brighton. Not Plucky, oh no, not us... just (seemingly) shit.

With bells on.

Well... I hope he signs, just so the Wolves fans can have a mini tantrum about the fact that money doesn't always equate to status... and that their buying of the title came one year too late to stop our (shit, little, tinpot) juggernaut. Ha!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011

Actually it isn't that bad. Had one myself and the thought scares you far more than the reality. The do inject dye and a drug to make your heart work hard. Makes you feel a little tom n dick for a small time but that's it really. You then lie on a bed, hands above you whilst an imaging machine rotates around you. They film the heart under stress so to speak. It is fine, really.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
The Dutch league may well be... how you (I mean they, but obviously the mock Dutch accent is too hard to resist) say... shit. But it's a step up from the Swiss second division where our last BIG striking target was plying his trade. Let's give him a chance (if indeed any of this is actually true - ha!) before confidently predicting that "because the Dutch league is awful blah dee blah blah etc."

We've rapidly moved on from the body blow of losing out on Steven Naismith, and from playing Krul up top... Life is looking a wee bit better.

Suarez signed for Liverpool from the Dutch league.... just saying. Inferior league yes but doesn't mean every player in it is shit.

Chris45

Jul 29, 2010
It's not that bad dazzer, had one before and having second part of this one done Monday going without caffeine is the worse part gives me a banging headache.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here