Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I was going to post something similar. His goals per game ratio is pretty similar to Hemed's. Hemed's GPG ratio in La Liga is 3.7. Andone's is 3.5. Of course, Andone is quite a bit younger.

NSC logic (without ever having seen him play): sell Hemed for £5m, sign Andone for £27m (perhaps an element of hyperbole there).

If we sign anybody for £27m I will gladly tuck in to a scabby horses cock for breakfast on Friday morning :thumbsup:

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
If we sign anybody for £27m I will gladly tuck in to a scabby horses cock for breakfast on Friday morning :thumbsup:

Fill your boots on this monstrosity! :ohmy:

349279.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Seems Arsenal have warmed to the idea of loaning Perez to Deportivo, who were reluctant to go for a full purchase at this time, but with a view to purchase in due course.

This according to the Mail on Line

Lucas Perez close to sealing Deportivo loan move as Arsenal lower demands
Arsenal striker Lucas Perez is close to rejoining Deportivo La Coruna on loan
Perez cost Arsenal £17.1million when they signed him from Deportivo last year
He has scored just one goal in 11 Premier League appearances for the Gunners
Arsenal wanted to sell him for £13m but have since lowered their expectations
The 28-year-old will now be allowed to return to Spain for a modest loan fee

The Spanish club want to do a loan deal with a fee of around £4m with a view to a future transfer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...erez-Arsenal-lower-demands.html#ixzz4rFnYgrep
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Seems Arsenal have warmed to the idea of loaning Perez to Deportivo, who were reluctant to go for a full purchase at this time, but with a view to purchase in due course.

This according to the Mail on Line

Lucas Perez close to sealing Deportivo loan move as Arsenal lower demands
Arsenal striker Lucas Perez is close to rejoining Deportivo La Coruna on loan
Perez cost Arsenal £17.1million when they signed him from Deportivo last year
He has scored just one goal in 11 Premier League appearances for the Gunners
Arsenal wanted to sell him for £13m but have since lowered their expectations
The 28-year-old will now be allowed to return to Spain for a modest loan fee

The Spanish club want to do a loan deal with a fee of around £4m with a view to a future transfer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...erez-Arsenal-lower-demands.html#ixzz4rFnYgrep
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So if Deportivo prefer Perez to Andone, why don't we?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Who knows... Naylor is on holiday again it seems....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Perhaps the club have promised AN not to do anything hasty before he's back off his little sojourn tomorrow?
Although from memory Brian Owen usually does all the serious legwork on Deadline Day...........

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
https://futbol.as.com/futbol/2017/08/30/primera/1504093216_505957.html?id_externo_rsoc=comp_tw

This Spanish site says we have made 3 offers up to 16m euros which have been declined perhaps because they couldn't strike a deal for Perez - Google Translate

You're not suggesting that a player we want could be dependent on a purchase chain? Having read NSC for years, I can assure you that we should simply go to the player shop and buy the ones we want off the shelf. But for some reason, our recruitment team just don't do that. If only we supported Huddersfield!! They do it proper.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
You seem terrified that Naylor is on holiday. It won't make one iota of difference to any transfer and is no indication one way or the other of what is happening.

unless i am giving [MENTION=32776]heathgate[/MENTION] more credit than he is due, i think there is a heavy dose of sarcasm in his post....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I am kind of confused. Andone would be the saviour, yet Tomer Hemed seems like league 1 standard striker at best (if you read the NSC).

Andone - best season in La Liga: 37 games (2.901 minutes), 12 goals
Hemed - best season in La Liga: 37 games (2.395 minutes), 11 goals

I am not saying that Andone is a bad player and yes, Brighton needs some striker signings, but I don't think any of the realistic names I have heard are too much better than Hemed. I actually don't like Hemed much but most of the people are so desperate for signings that they are a bit deluded.

We see Hemed doing this every week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdWLASUhi-c

He's Hemed on speed and with a turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpNDVP6vxV4

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here