Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir Micheal Caine and Europe.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I heard that R4 piece. Had me laughing hearing the late great Kenny Everett clip from the Young Conservative's party conference.

" Let's bomb Russia!".... To rapturous applause.

"Let's kick Michael Foot's stick away!" ..... To rapturous applause.

:lolol: The bloke was a comedy genius and no mistake.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I heard that R4 piece. Had me laughing hearing the late great Kenny Everett clip from the Young Conservative's party conference.

" Let's bomb Russia!".... To rapturous applause.

"Let's kick Michael Foot's stick away!" ..... To rapturous applause.

:lolol: The bloke was a comedy genius and no mistake.

Caring Conservatism at it's best, now if you say " Let's Not Bomb Russia " you are regarded as a lunatic.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Maurice Micklewhite, Caine's real name..........Not a lot of people know that.

I did, changed his surname after seeing The Caine Mutiny.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Next week: Nigel Farage gives his tips on enunciation and timing.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Interesting piece on R4 and PM on celebrity endorsements. Now and i fully accept that many could well disagree with me but Celebrity Status means absolutely nothing to me You are what you Are,and for me Sir Micheal has earned my respect by being a straight forward wonderful actor and very rarely if at all in the press for all the wrong reason's. Therefore should he wish to make a political point i will listern carefully. :dunce: :wave: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35380299

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job, now behave yourself

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He's massively incorrect. He's used the EU to his financial advantage. Oh and yeah, he's got a new film coming out. Publicity.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I did, changed his surname after seeing The Caine Mutiny.

Not true. He was in a phone box talking to his agent, his agent said he had a part in a film but he needs to change his name. He looked around him and saw the sign outside the cinema for The Caine Mutiny and just picked that name.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not true. He was in a phone box talking to his agent, his agent said he had a part in a film but he needs to change his name. He looked around him and saw the sign outside the cinema for The Caine Mutiny and just picked that name.

Ah so he saw " The Caine Mutiny " and changed his name to Caine...my point I believe ?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I remember someone interviewing him about a shit film he'd been in and wheather he'd watched it

he replied "no,but I've seen the house that I bought with the money they paid me and it's beautiful!"

nothing to do with Europe I know,but how many Michael Caine threads do you get!

Oh dear!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here