Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Multiple firefighters at the scene are on record stating that explosions went off in the tower.

Of course there were explosions, think of all the utilities, services, facilities, even fire extinguishers that would have been exploding. Even structural failures like concrete under tension can make an incredible bang that sounds like an explosion.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Millions of people have been abducted and returned by aliens
Ghosts and Zombies are real
There is a God
Loch Ness and the Yeti are alive and well

So therefore 9/11 must have been an inside job.

Why has this absolutely loony thread been restarted.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The CIA were training them months before, theres footage of a tv show 3 months before 9/11 where a bloke said something major was going to happen and it will be blamed on bin Laden, 4 weeks after 9/11 he was murdered outside his house.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

He asked WHY. You answered HOW. Try answering WHY.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Then you should be even more ashamed of yourself.
Who was in there is irrelevant if you believe the evidence, 3000 people's friends and family lost someone

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Has anyone watched it yet? All the evidence is there waiting if you just open your minds

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Loads of fire fighters said they heard explosions and found molton metal months after in the wreckage , all the footage of first hand accounts from people at the scene are online

Yeah but how do you KNOW that. Do you believe every account you read from people pretending to be fire fighters? Ha! SHEEP.

:moo:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yeah but how do you KNOW that. Do you believe every account you read from people pretending to be fire fighters? Ha! SHEEP.

:moo:
Erm there's videos of them on the day covered in blood and dust..

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You seriously think they would do that?

It's no less believable than your belief that the American establishment killed it's own people in their hundreds !

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Has anyone watched it yet? All the evidence is there waiting if you just open your minds

This is why you're treated with such disdain. As if something as complex, scientific, enormous as what happened on 9/11 could be satisfactorily answered by a YouTube video. All the evidence is not there, not by a long chalk, not unless your threshold for proof is so low it makes Trump look like a top Mensa member.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This is why you're treated with such disdain. As if something as complex, scientific, enormous as what happened on 9/11 could be satisfactorily answered by a YouTube video. All the evidence is not there, not by a long chalk, not unless your threshold for proof is so low it makes Trump look like a top Mensa member.
Not just that one video! There's hours of footage and script

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's no less believable than your belief that the American establishment killed it's own people in their hundreds !
Have you seen the footage of the fire fighters on the day on camera describing what they saw and heard?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Erm there's videos of them on the day covered in blood and dust..

Listen. I have watched many of these videos. But they all try to squeeze every single "fact" into their own agenda. They start with a belief that this was all constructed by the government because they want xy and z and this guy over here conveniently works for company x who has a tenuous link to company y who is run by the son of the presidents babysitter.

Why do you believe a video with such a clear agenda, but refute the peer-reviewed studies of others?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Of course there were explosions, think of all the utilities, services, facilities, even fire extinguishers that would have been exploding. Even structural failures like concrete under tension can make an incredible bang that sounds like an explosion.

Absolutely agree with you, the expolsions could have been one of a large number of things.
Just pointing out that there is evidence of Firefighters claiming there to be explosions in the context of 'a demolition type appearance of the buildings collapse'.

My opinion on the whole 9/11 subject. Completely torn.
I feel there is just far too much adverse information out there to totally discount the small possibility of government involvement.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patreon
Jan 19, 2010
Removing shít from drains has resulted in Wrong Direction having shít for brains.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here