Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Mooy

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Big word, 'If'.......
Which is the bigger IF?

If (newly signed contract extension) Kayal is back to his best after a full pre-season.

Or

If Mooy can replicate his form of one season in the Championship, in the Premier League and if he can live up to a price tag that would now seem to be over £10,000,000, and a weekly wage above £35,000.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Kayal didn't become a poor player over night.

Yes he wasn't great when he came back from injury but he was short of game time at a point in the season when everyone else was firing on full cylinders. With a pre season he will be back pushing and no doubt deserving a starting place in the side

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sidwell was poor when he first came here due to lack of game time and look how well he played this season. Kayal is a good player and barring more injuries he will be pushing for a starting place imo after a full pre season. He did not get enough game time to get up to speed once back from injury such was the form of Sidwell and Stephens.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Sidwell was poor when he first came here due to lack of game time and look how well he played this season. Kayal is a good player and barring more injuries he will be pushing for a starting place imo after a full pre season. He did not get enough game time to get up to speed once back from injury such was the form of Sidwell and Stephens.

He was sensational against Derby, thought he was back to his best but not maintained.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A Huddersfield fan tweeted the son of his agent. Obviously the reply needs a pinch of salt...

ade949adb67eb25b0b117074eb21b39e.jpg

Danny Hoyle is the son of the Huddersfield chairman/ owner, not Mooy's agent.

Either way, he's unlikely to be broadcasting any deal to some random fan on Facebook, I'd have thought.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Danny Hoyle is the son of the Huddersfield chairman/ owner, not Mooy's agent.

Either way, he's unlikely to be broadcasting any deal to some random fan on Facebook, I'd have thought.

Though I believe the son of the West Ham chairman has previous form, so you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Pretty certain that after all the 'will-he-won't-he' that he'll predictably stay in his comfort zone and sign for Huddersfield in the end.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Deal for Mooy agreed between Hudders and Citeh - looks like pretty close to being done and dusted.
Yes, but Citeh are also currently open to other matching / better offers.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
And as the article says, Matt Ryan HAS spoken to Mooy about the Albion. Can only help.

What can Ryan have said to him? Mooy has been to Brighton more times than Ryan has!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here