Then games we could get points on board
And all the big team fixtures quite spread out
Obviously the last 4 seem hard but who knows, could be safe by then
A big thumbs up from me for our prem league fixture list

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh btw, I am a super fan so I demand a Chelsea away ticket on Boxing Day!
Well you can't. But you do get to go to Wembley on a cold Tuesday night in mid December.

We'd have taken thousands to Wembley on a weekend in August, and we end up with that. FFS.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looking at Man City Forum (Blue Moon). Most of them aren't happy playing away at a promoted side first game.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well you can't. But you do get to go to Wembley on a cold Tuesday night in mid December.

We'd have taken thousands to Wembley on a weekend in August, and we end up with that. FFS.

You honestly think we won't sell out either way?

BTW Man United away is after a European game so likely to be mid-week.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You honestly think we won't sell out either way?

BTW Man United away is after a European game so likely to be mid-week.

We will comfortably sell 3,000, yes. But it would have been an absolute binfest for those tickets if the match wasn't on a Tuesday night just before Christmas.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Thanks, my location may have given you a clue. But I know nothing else of any value footie wise apart from the fact that City fans think it's an easy three points.

Reading their forum they like the idea of sunny south coast away game but also think getting a promoted team at home is a bananna skin, haven't read any of them saying they will thump us

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
We'll sell out Wembley any day of the week. Who cares what day - this is going to be epic. On the terraces of wembley for a night time kick off?!!! So excited.

cocamalia

Jan 1, 2011
Those last 4 games remind me of the ones Norwich had lined up with a reasonable buffer - before they sacked Chris Hughton...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just hit me like a brick the challenge we are facing.

Yep.

Since Wigan it's been a case of celebrating and enjoying the fact that we've been promoted...one look at that, and suddenly it's a case of "oh sh*t, we've actually got to play that lot now" combined in my case with "FFS, why did they put the Newcastle away game there when I'll probably be either at home in Sussex or on holiday".

L

litmanen

Does anyone know when tickets are for sale? Would want to come and see the home game against Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here