Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Chelsea blow title

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
No they are unlikely to blow it. Especially as second place offers no resting place for a team in their position.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
No Chelsea will run all the way to the finish line whereas we broke down in the final furlong.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
there's a semi bald fat idiot who sits near me at the Amex ....
lord how he goes on
he says that Arse will be champions
and he knows everything there is about football
:fishing::fishing:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
7 points clear with 3 games to go against lower table sides with little to play for, but pride.

It would be a shock for any team to not win the title from here.

Oh....:facepalm:

They don't get promotion for finishing Top 2

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Fair.
But it is an interesting comparison...

It is,they (Chelsea) won't but if we (Albion) find ourselves in the same situation next season,well what i mean is 7 points clear of relegation with 3 games to go,i hope to god they (players) learned the lesson enough to at least draw the 3 remaining games...

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Fair.
But it is an interesting comparison...

How is it an interesting comparison. Chelsea have achieved nothing new. Even if they win the title, they have won a number of them recently. By guaranteeing second, we had already achieved our pre season aim with three games. It's just another pathetic attempt to moan about not winning the title and is boring.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
How is it an interesting comparison. Chelsea have achieved nothing new. Even if they win the title, they have won a number of them recently. By guaranteeing second, we had already achieved our pre season aim with three games. It's just another pathetic attempt to moan about not winning the title and is boring.

It's only been a few days to be fair,i will hurt from not winning that title for a while yet...probably until June 14th if i'm honest.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
It would take a very unprofessional collapse to fail at this point in the season. Almost unacceptable given the fantastic season they have had exceeding expectations compared to the other clubs expected to succeed.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Everyone hopes they will do an us ....but they are far too good and even if they do, Spurs will blow their shot!

This is it for me. Even if Chelsea slip up (and it will have to be MASSIVELY), Spurs won't win their last 3.

But Chelsea won't slip up - their last 4 games look like they picked them themselves (Boro, West Brom, Watford, Sunderland). They'll be lifting the trophy tomorrow night surely.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Could Chelsea blow title
Their aim for the season was the title, you get nothing for finishing second. Our aim was top two, we won promotion. If Spurs secure 2nd at the weekend, I can't imagine a pitch invasion and wild celebrations.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Of course Chelsea will blow it. Pochettino and Kane are coming for them, their fans sing it. The pressure will tell.

Poch and Kane said the same last year against Leicester .... and it failed then too.

The years slips into decades into generations without a top prize.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Of course Chelsea will blow it. Pochettino and Kane are coming for them, their fans sing it. The pressure will tell.

Poch and Kane said the same last year against Leicester .... and it failed then too.

The years slips into decades into generations without a top prize.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here