Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've had to chase El Pres out of my PM now, he's stalking me :wink:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
This. It's amazing. You can go out, do a bit of shopping, have a pint or two, and the same old sad sacks are still banging on about exactly the same thing when you come back :lolol:

This has been a staple of NSC recently. Threads going on for five, six, seven pages.. of the same people iterating the same points over and over. It's both tiresome and vaguely amusing.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This has been a staple of NSC recently. Threads going on for five, six, seven pages.. of the same people iterating the same points over and over. It's both tiresome and vaguely amusing.

I agree, this has got tiresome and boring, I made a point and for 4 pages it was all ifs and buts. No-one was taking it wrong and all of a sudden El Pres sticks his ego in and it carries on for another 20 pages. The bloke has a chip on his shoulder. I have no idea why. I've said what I need to say to him in PM but he kept replying to me, it's just not cricket :wink:

But his misquotes and attempts at belittling are rather disingenuous to be nice. But I'm still here even if that does piss people off :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
People on here bang on and on about Leicester, Bournemouth, et al regarding their promotion to the Prem, overspending on FFP. Are we any better?

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/14883530.Albion_up_the_promotion_stakes___and_fans_can_play_huge_part/
Are you real ?

Which rules did Leicester and Bournemouth break ? ( hint : The answer is FFP ).

Which rules have the albion broken ?

Answer both these questions correctly and you will discover who is a cheat, and who isn't.

Attention seeking fckwittery.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
This thread goes to show a couple things.

Firstly, FFP is dead in the water and secondly that NSC still has it's very own clique.

It reminds me of a few years ago that , for example, if Edna had farted in a lift, she'd have got one trillion adoring thumbs up ,but, if BG had done the same thing, all and sundry would have hung him.

Firstly, if Edna farted in a lift, it would surely have the aroma of a fresh bouquet of newly picked flowers.

Secondly, this blokes been proved wrong about 37 times and is still banging on, even now. Vive le clique, I say.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Firstly, if Edna farted in a lift, it would surely have the aroma of a fresh bouquet of newly picked flowers.

Secondly, this blokes been proved wrong about 37 times and is still banging on, even now. Vive le clique, I say.

How the f**k can I be proved wrong when I'm not trying to be right? There are some serious a'holes on this website.

Pickles

May 5, 2014

Her wind would also have a scent of freshly laid mountain snow and lemongrass. not to mention an expensive bottle of Red from Waitrose.

I for one would happily bed down for the night in said lift.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It reminds me of a few years ago that , for example, if Edna had farted in a lift, she'd have got one trillion adoring thumbs up ,but, if BG had done the same thing, all and sundry would have hung him.

I think you've proved your point, all be it with tongue cheekiness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here