Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Now TV Sky Sports Deal

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I am an existing NOW TV customer but there is an issue for quite a few existing customers where the link on the Now TV website does not work.
There are quite a few complaints on the Now TV Forum site.
Is anyone else having an issue getting the season ticket?
I have tried Internet Explorer and Google Chrome but have the same issue.

I had that problem but then I remembered that yesterday I was sent an offer email which worked a treat. I imagine that NOW TV will quickly sort out the problematic redirect as they are advertising the offer as available to current subscribers. I believe that it won't work if you have a current Sky Sports offer applied though.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I got this as a Black Friday deal. It's brilliant. Only snag is it's about 15 seconds behind Sky so keep your social media muted during a game

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I just tested it against streaming Five Live Sports Extra. It beat that by some way. And thanks you've saved me the comparison with 'normal' radio and TV!

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
I just tested it against streaming Five Live Sports Extra. It beat that by some way. And thanks you've saved me the comparison with 'normal' radio and TV!
Honestly i wouldn't worry about it. I have a Now TV box and affordable Sky Sports. I no longer have to dick about with illegal streams. It's great*

*enjoying it while it lasts

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Honestly i wouldn't worry about it. I have a Now TV box and affordable Sky Sports. I no longer have to dick about with illegal streams. It's great*

*enjoying it while it lasts

Yeah, I am not worried, it's just remembering to turn sofascore app off as I've made the mistake before when watching us play, I get a buzz on my watch or phone and see we are one down only to watch the thing unroll a few seconds later on the TV. It's like a double hit. Probably how Man U felt when Gross got his fantastic but only just, goal!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here