Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Oh bollox, so Leicester have nipped in, we all know from our reliable sauce that the first round of medicals were done by Brighton on Monday morning, not yesterday, so that must be Leicester

And they Analyzed the teams and picked the best one... So that is OBVIOUSLY Leicester too

this!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Oh bollox, so Leicester have nipped in, we all know from our reliable sauce that the first round of medicals were done by Brighton on Monday morning, not yesterday, so that must be Leicester

And they Analyzed the teams and picked the best one... So that is OBVIOUSLY Leicester too
Clearly. There is a pecking order and we are behind Leicester. And that’s no offence to Brighton fans or anything. Leicester are MASSIVE.

Or they weren’t “that”serious about signing him.....or something....if he does sign for us. They probably dodged a bullet.

Etc

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston

But who are Leicester going to give AZ on loan to replace him thats what I want to know? And what will we do with Tau now that the whole plan has fallen through?

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Thankfully, I was never over-excited by this bloke so if it doesn't happen I'll just shrug. If it does, he'll be welcome in my book. But, hey ho.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Why should a football club be concerned about people riding a bike when they have a much wanted and eagerly awaited announcement to make

I can't believe you have to ask. My not at all entirely fictional sauce tells me the players had today off training to watch it. They are all around Davey Propper's right now, hes doing a bit of a BBQ, apparently Gaeten Bong offered to bring his guitar, but now isn't attending because his wife is vegetarian and won't eat fish.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Could it be that the medical was done over 2 days, rather than two separate medicals with 2 teams? If we're blowing that much cash, we may just be very thorough...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I’ve just spent 3 hours in the car - has seagullwedgee given us his latest inside facts yet?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
But who are Leicester going to give AZ on loan to replace him thats what I want to know? And what will we do with Tau now that the whole plan has fallen through?

Never mind all that, we have much bigger problems.

Now that we KNOW he had a medical here on Monday morning, immigration are checking on us for smuggling someone into the country without a valid visa to have this medical.

This is probably why Leicester have managed to nip in and do things properly by having the medical yesterday AFTER the visa application was complete.

Ffs Brighton!!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Could it be that the medical was done over 2 days, rather than two separate medicals with 2 teams? If we're blowing that much cash, we may just be very thorough...

We could have done the medical on behalf of Leicester, as they are abroad.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Of course :) This interview was from today and his agent Hashemi said that yesterday he had the first part of the medical test and today the second one. He said that if everything goes well he will give his signature today. He also said that he can‘t say the name of the club yet but he said that they have analyzed every team and made the best decision for AJB. The TV commentator then said that if nothing unexspected happens, the club will be Brighton.

Cool... Next question.. How do we pronounce his surname?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here