Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barber advises Albion fans to avoid illegal ticket scams...

D

Deleted member 2719

I'm saying the club have forgotten. As it happens I have over 300 points for away games, so am near the top in any case.

What I dislike is fans buying tickets and then flogging them for profit.

The club have forgotten me, there's a surprise and how many others.

I am 100% with you against these tout fans.

If they give my daughter her shirt i may even go undercover.:wink:

punish::guns:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The club have forgotten me, there's a surprise and how many others.

I am 100% with you against these tout fans.

If they give my daughter her shirt i may even go undercover.:wink:

punish::guns:

*bites tongue. Must not reply, must not reply, must not reply :lol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Who says you have to?

If the club are going to be asking for id at away games, then you have to have some form of id on you. Not in the compulsory sense, but it makes it easier to find out who the touts are.

Bear in mind, the club have already seen tickets for sale on the internet, so they'll have some idea of what or who to look for.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If people are caught touting for loyalty points or profit, then I hope the club throw the book at them.

set up stocks and pelt them with tomatoes

Seriously though anyone thought this wasnt going to happen?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Precisely. There are some who just want to have a pop at Barber regardless. He could be handing them a free million pounds and some will still have a go.

too right!

Barber OUT!!!!

Booooooooo

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Who says you have to?

The ST T&C say that you must produce ID at a home game if asked for it. They don't specify the circumstances under which they may ask for ID.

"3.4 The Season Ticket will remain the property of the Club at all times and must be produced together with evidence of your identity if required to do so by any official, steward or employee of the Club or any police officer."

https://www.seagullstickets.com/scr...&page=documents/html/tandc.html#sttandcss1718

Ditto for away games:

"3.4 The Away Match Ticket will remain the property of the Club at all times and must be produced together with evidence of your identity if required to do so by any official, steward or employee of the Club or any police officer."

https://www.seagullstickets.com/scr...ude&page=documents/html/tandc.html#awaytandcs

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Precisely. There are some who just want to have a pop at Barber regardless. He could be handing them a free million pounds and some will still have a go.

Shouldn't he be spending that money on a striker?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The ST T&C say that you must produce ID at a home game if asked for it. They don't specify the circumstances under which they may ask for ID.

"3.4 The Season Ticket will remain the property of the Club at all times and must be produced together with evidence of your identity if required to do so by any official, steward or employee of the Club or any police officer."

https://www.seagullstickets.com/scr...&page=documents/html/tandc.html#sttandcss1718

Ditto for away games:

"3.4 The Away Match Ticket will remain the property of the Club at all times and must be produced together with evidence of your identity if required to do so by any official, steward or employee of the Club or any police officer."

https://www.seagullstickets.com/scr...ude&page=documents/html/tandc.html#awaytandcs

Wow... there are some beauties in there...

"Cancellation & Withdrawal of Season Ticket

7.1 Without prejudice to any other remedies it may have, the Club shall have the right in the case of any serious or persistent breach of the Terms & Conditions of Entry to cancel and withdraw your Season Ticket. In the event of such cancellation no refund will be paid in respect of any unexpired portion of the Season Ticket. Without prejudice to the general nature of the above the following actions shall constitute serious breach of the Terms & Conditions of Entry:
7.1.1 smoking in designated non-smoking areas;
7.1.2 being (or appearing to be) intoxicated;"

D

Deleted member 2719

Businesses have to keep their records for six years. Other than that it would probably need a small warehouse were you to keep all the records.

A small warehouse to store 15,000 ish names and addresses on a hard drive or disk, are you sure???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here