Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
[emoji1]

I was told by a student in the same election that he was voting liberal cause he liked the sound of liberal and that he was hoping they'd legalise marijuana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are still using that as a top policy in their manifesto today

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Don't you think in a way the Tories should simply allow a Corbyn/Sturgeon/Farron coalition run the country?

Without an overall majority and with Brexit, any government is on a hiding to nothing.

Global markets, multinationals and wealth creators would be repelled by the stance of the government and the chaos, but let some other f*ckers take the shite of being in government and making real decisions.

Farron won't go into coalition with them.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
While doing some knocking on doors trying to get the Peter Kyle vote out in Hove, I found that one Solomon March was on my list. He and his fiancée were out, though. Probably at the polling station already.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Don't you think in a way the Tories should simply allow a Corbyn/Sturgeon/Farron coalition run the country?

Without an overall majority and with Brexit, any government is on a hiding to nothing.

Global markets, multinationals and wealth creators would be repelled by the stance of the government and the chaos, but let some other f*ckers take the shite of being in government and making real decisions.

Was talking about this earlier - might be a blessing in disguise for the losing party tonight. Brexit is almost certainly going to be a mess with either party in charge, and if it does go badly then it's likely to stick with that party for a long time - similar to the recession under Labour.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Flicking between BBC and Channel 4...What is everyone elses channel of choice?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Amongst all the free stuff we're about to get from Comrade Corbyn, was there beer and crisps?

Asking for a friend.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Darlington - 8th of May 17 - wtf

They've only got one job to do and f*** up. Lol

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
George Osbourne on ITV... Conservative Manisfesto worst in History from a Government in power written by May and 2 other people...

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
George Osbourne on ITV... Conservative Manisfesto worst in History from a Government in power written by May and 2 other people...

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk
It has to be. It is truly appalling.

Rudd in real trouble in Hastings, Tories lost seats elsewhere apparently.

Most remarkable thing of the night is that the ITV coverage is so much better than BBC imo.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Global markets, multinationals and wealth creators would be repelled by the fiscal stance of that government and the chaos, but let some other f*ckers take the shite of being in government and making real decisions.

mGlW8Yd.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here