Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
IMG_3614.PNG

Gutted if Leicester win as I was so torn between the draw and Leicester win

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Did over 0.5 goals pre match and Atletico to be winning HT/FT. Cashed out when they scored, pretty much doubled my money. Still a novice [emoji106]

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

Whilst getting gubbed by bookies is a 'one rule for them' annoyance and not disputing B365 should pay up the 54K there are a few bits of this case that give the game away.

The 'she' bit. 99 times out of 100, it's a bloke assuming his other halves identity after he has previously been restricted
He's almost certainly trading. Anyone who has been around the game for a while knows that betting more than £50 at best price (unless you work for the RP) on a regular basis is a trip to the restricted bin. Trying to nick 1/2 a point for 7K on betfair is never going end well.

As a punter there is an element of be careful what you wish for. If legislation came in that bookies must accept £50 bets from everyone and anyone, take a look at Sunbets to see the type of prices that would be on offer. I've no idea what the answer is but I just accept backing at fancy prices is a small stakes (<£50) otherwise it's off to the exchanges.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Whilst getting gubbed by bookies is a 'one rule for them' annoyance and not disputing B365 should pay up the 54K there are a few bits of this case that give the game away.

The 'she' bit. 99 times out of 100, it's a bloke assuming his other halves identity after he has previously been restricted
He's almost certainly trading. Anyone who has been around the game for a while knows that betting more than £50 at best price (unless you work for the RP) on a regular basis is a trip to the restricted bin. Trying to nick 1/2 a point for 7K on betfair is never going end well.

As a punter there is an element of be careful what you wish for. If legislation came in that bookies must accept £50 bets from everyone and anyone, take a look at Sunbets to see the type of prices that would be on offer. I've no idea what the answer is but I just accept backing at fancy prices is a small stakes (<£50) otherwise it's off to the exchanges.

There's also currently a case where Paddy Power accepted a 7k bet on Monaco and refused to pay out 21k on a technicality. I couldn't help but think someone is trading there too, somehow. Not that it makes it right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here