Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] 13 Reasons

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I thought the first series was good but the second series has me completely absorbed.

I know it has had some critics but i think it is brilliant that a show is address the issues.

Anyone else watching it?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
My Mrs and step-daughter watch it. I caught the last few episodes of season 1 and actually thought it was really good. Very well acted, nicely put together and brutal climax.
In my house, we all think this should be used by schools/colleges for anti-bullying so kids can study how even the slightest of things can push someone to end their life.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
I watched the first episode of season 2 and wasn't sure whether to continue, as I thought the first was so superb I wasn't sure whether I wanted it to carry on. I might give it another go then if it's that good.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I thought the first series was good but the second series has me completely absorbed.

I know it has had some critics but i think it is brilliant that a show is address the issues.

Anyone else watching it?

First series brilliant, second utter garbage (talking to her ghost ffs)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
LOVED the first series, binged the second in just over 2 days (depressive spiral meant I stayed in bed one day).

Loved the 2nd series, but felt like something was missing a little; would have liked them to focus a little more on the characters like they did in the first series and use the trial as a background rather than the other way around, but I get why. Wonder if there'll be a third and how that will progress.

Also, as [MENTION=1022]Wilko[/MENTION] said, the whole 'talking to her ghost' thing was a bit odd...and Scrubs did it way better.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
First series brilliant, second utter garbage (talking to her ghost ffs)

I thought that at first but i actually think that it is done very well. It shows how he is still grappling with her death and is a good outlet to explain the rollercoaster of emotions running through Clay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here