Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Hebdo - merged

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Ok, this from the Oxford Union, published 27th Dec 2014. Most will not bother to watch or listen to the video, hopefully some will stick with it, then perhaps air their views. Ignore, bury your heads.......up to you.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I have seen the video, and think to be honest, you should be ashamed of your self, you can clearly see the police officer writhing around in pain the feckwitcuntkiller comes upto to him the police officer rolls round still in agony and the feckwitcuntkiller shoots him in the head. If you asking why no blood splattered all around his head... This is not the movies or a cover up (one would think if that was the case they would give you the blood your looking for).

Go hang your head in shame fella

Whatever, this is a forum for discussion, you watched the video and came to your conclusion. We all saw the images from the Oscar Pistorius case so I am only using those images of that murder scene as a comparison, not to mention all the other crime scenes I have seen on TV other media.

Obviously you can explain to yourself the lack of blood and that is fair enough, but there is nothing wrong with anyone questioing and learning from it.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
If you watched the video that I saw, you may not think it is as crackpot as it sounds.

Someone has died and you choose to spend your time questioning whether it is real behind a keyboard. Why not get in touch with the families of the dead and see how real their grief is.

Take a minute to think about the insensitivity of your postings.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Sorry for hoping that people didn't die.

Don't hide behind that nonsense same as all of the CTs desperate to prove how clever they are by spotting something that surprisingly the national police and professional crime investigators have not. Whilst they have access to all of the facts and have no doubt had the rather unpleasant task of performing an autopsy on a dead father and husband you are sitting here pouring over a single video and questioned the validity of his death.

No point in pursuing a discussion with you as you clearly lack any moral compass

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Another thing is that a few, mainly American news outlets, along with someone from the CIA says that yesterday was the worst terrorist attack in Europe since 7/7. I guess that what Anders Breivik did in Norway isnt a terrorist attack then because he wasnt a Muslim, in fact he was anti-Islam.

Anders Brevik was convicted of terrorism, as well as mass murder, but he acted alone with his own agenda and did not purport to be an agent of anyone but himself, he has mental health issues and was not part of a wider group with the same aims. I don't think of him as a terrorist, he was a sick in the head mass murderer.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yes I am clearly pure evil and I am sorry to have offended anyone

You don't offend me I love conspiracies. But here you would have to say that if it was staged then ALL 12 would have to go into hiding for life, also their families or act out as if it is real. Also these "dead" are notorious uppity lefties who are as likely to cooperate with a clandestine militarist operation by the state as Nick Griffin would be to marry a black woman.

Why dont you ef of to Denver Airport and find the secret Illuminati city built underneath it? You will then be more usefully occupied than spouting hilariously stupid bullshit on here

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yes I am clearly pure evil and I am sorry to have offended anyone
I've seen the video and see your point about the lack of blood but the bloke is dead mate which ENDS your theory.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
L
Whatever, this is a forum for discussion, you watched the video and came to your conclusion. We all saw the images from the Oscar Pistorius case so I am only using those images of that murder scene as a comparison, not to mention all the other crime scenes I have seen on TV other media.

Obviously you can explain to yourself the lack of blood and that is fair enough, but there is nothing wrong with anyone questioing and learning from it.

You used to be normal, what the feck happened ?

Question away, but start with your sanity.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ok, this from the Oxford Union, published 27th Dec 2014. Most will not bother to watch or listen to the video, hopefully some will stick with it, then perhaps air their views. Ignore, bury your heads.......up to you.

I watched that from start to finish and I thought it was very good. He makes a good case. Shame it doesn't run long enough to see the Q&A afterward. Would like to see that. But yes, he is a much misunderstood man.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I watched that from start to finish and I thought it was very good. He makes a good case. Shame it doesn't run long enough to see the Q&A afterward. Would like to see that. But yes, he is a much misunderstood man.

The applause at the end says it all , a must watch , thanks for posting .

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

cant believe you have gone down this road.
this is not a Hollywood film set
not all gunshot wounds bleed profusely, perhaps have a read up on gunshot wounds and internal bleeding.

then have a quick chat with yourself.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

If a person is shot in the head, the brain tends to stop telling the heart to keep beating, instantly, in other bloodier, murder scenes you may have witnessed, I suspect the victim bled out until the loss of blood starved the brain of oxygen and then the heart stopped beating.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I've seen the video and see your point about the lack of blood but the bloke is dead mate which ENDS your theory.

That's good, you've seen the video and have come to a conclusion that I cannot disagree with. I have agreed this with Nibble earlier.

L

You used to be normal, what the feck happened ?

Question away, but start with your sanity.

I am normal and questions have been answered.

cant believe you have gone down this road.
this is not a Hollywood film set
not all gunshot wounds bleed profusely, perhaps have a read up on gunshot wounds and internal bleeding.

then have a quick chat with yourself.

I think you are aware that I always argue against CT's on here so it is not the road I travel down. I haven't forced anything down anyones throat or try to brainwash users on here. If people want to get all righteous about a comment and questioning my sanity, my moral compass and telling me to hang my head in shame and to have chat to myself it's a bit OTT, but either way I should not have posted anything.

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If a person is shot in the head, the brain tends to stop telling the heart to keep beating, instantly, in other bloodier, murder scenes you may have witnessed, I suspect the victim bled out until the loss of blood starved the brain of oxygen and then the heart stopped beating.

Thanks for saying it how it works, I now need to go and hang my head in shame, question my sanity, moral compass and have a good old long chat to myself :shrug:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
That's good, you've seen the video and have come to a conclusion that I cannot disagree with. I have agreed this with Nibble earlier.

I am normal and questions have been answered.

I think you are aware that I always argue against CT's on here so it is not the road I travel down. I haven't forced anything down anyones throat or try to brainwash users on here. If people want to get all righteous about a comment and questioning my sanity, my moral compass and telling me to hang my head in shame and to have chat to myself it's a bit OTT, but either way I should not have posted anything.

which is why i was surprised (as others are)you even ventured down this road you are normally very rational when it comes to CT.......every can have an off day though.

wouldnt read too much into the comments though,i think people are just surprised

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here