Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The one up front against Leicester

Who would your one up front be for Leicester?

• Murray

Votes: 200 87.0%
  • Locadia

Votes: 23 10.0%
  • Ulloa

Votes: 7 3.0%

• Total voters

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Back to usual starting 11, March in for Knocky. March grew into the game yesterday and did alright.

Have a lot of respect for what you write, but this time Im not sure what game you were watching, March is a shadow of what he used to be has absolutely no confidence in his own ability at the moment. Could not tackle a good meal.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Back to usual starting 11, March in for Knocky. March grew into the game yesterday and did alright.
Interesting. I thought March was poor apart from a couple of good crosses. He's not the player he was last season.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Just a thought - how about our best crosser of a ball (Gross) on the right and Locadia at number ten?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If Locadia is prepared to put in a shift then Knockaert needs a replacement out wide. Obviously a deeper lying Gross means a more difficult midfield to get past but he is too vital in the middle of the pitch in between a midfield and defence.

I'm sure CH could squeeze them in

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Interesting. I thought March was poor apart from a couple of good crosses. He's not the player he was last season.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I'll ask you this time, as the last respondent hasn't replied:-

A couple of good crosses, per game, isn't that exactly the player he was last season?

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Ryan
Schelotto-Duffy-Dunk-Bong
Stephens-Gross-Propper
Izquierdo-Murray-Locadia​

This line-up definitely gets my vote, although I would rather see Suttner at left back than Bong. Thought Bong was very poor at Everton while I think Suttner is a better passer & crosser to put balls in for Murray.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Have a lot of respect for what you write, but this time Im not sure what game you were watching, March is a shadow of what he used to be has absolutely no confidence in his own ability at the moment. Could not tackle a good meal.

This - he was one of the few that didn’t shine yesterday.

Did do a couple of good crosses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Locadia needs to play due to Morgan and Maguire's lack of pace, but then so should Murray, so I agree with Mac's team with Locadia left and Jose on the right.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I've a strong feeling Locadia won't be in the starting line up. I understand that he looked sharp going forward but defensively his positioning and work rate were a bit sketchy, CH won't like that in a league match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here