Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
"I told you, that's us down the bottom bit there"

PA-32965940-300x214.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
never been to one of these - can you take beer to your seats???

Yes.

Which is actually a right ballache, because you end up with a CONSTANT procession of herberts shuffling back and forth from their seats fetching numerous beers from the concourse during the game, and then shuffling back and forth again soon afterwards in order to piss it up the wall.

I think I might find a moody stream this time and watch it at home.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yes.

Which is actually a right ballache, because you end up with a CONSTANT procession of herberts shuffling back and forth from their seats fetching numerous beers from the concourse during the game, and then shuffling back and forth again soon afterwards in order to piss it up the wall.

Went to the Middlesboro one. The queues for beer were horrific.

Still plan to go to this one though.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

The Villa one was no problem at all if I remember correctly. Especially the little Heineken kiosks up the back. Think I ended up sleeping on one of them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I've been to pretty much all of them, and NEVER seen us win. Probably the best one was the 3-3 at Brentford, which I watched in the Heineken lounge (much better than being pitchside). The worst was the 0-3 at Palace, the 0-3 at Forest, and Stockdale binning off the TITLE at Villa.

All in all, I think I'm better off avoiding beambacks.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Will knives and knuckledusters be invented by Sussex Police or will we have to invent our own?

One thing that won't be invented at the beamback is you buying me a beer :albion2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yes.

Same. Can't speak for beamback lounge access as have never done it, but beamback lower stand access invariably turns into a mass beer-spilling idiot dance earlydoors. Best just leave them to it :wave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Same. Can't speak for beamback lounge access as have never done it, but beamback lower stand access invariably turns into a mass beer-spilling idiot dance earlydoors. Best just leave them to it :wave:

Very much so.

If you can get a ticket for a lounge then happy days, but watching it in the WSL is a right nause. Almost better to get a crick in your neck standing around watching it on the concourse instead.

But in this age of accessible moody streams, I don't see the point in trailing up to the Amex for it. I'll either whistle it up on my lappy, or mince round to one of the local boozers that'll be showing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here