Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sheer class from the Albion

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
It was my parent's 50th Wedding anniversary yesterday. On arriving at the game they found a bag on their seats containing a personalised anniversary card from the club and a free club scarf each.
Thought that was a really nice touch from the club and it really made their day (along with the performance of course!)

el punal

It was my parent's 50th Wedding anniversary yesterday. On arriving at the game they found a bag on their seats containing a personalised anniversary card from the club and a free club scarf each.
Thought that was a really nice touch from the club and it really made their day (along with the performance of course!)

That's very thoughtful of the club. Bearing in mind the celebration, was it a half n' half scarf? :lolol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

People often slag the club off for becoming too corporate but it's touches like this that prove that our club is still very personal. Great gesture.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Very nice. How did they know though?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here