Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is NSC better and has more members than rival forums?

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Discuss :blush:

For me, many rival forums commit the mistake of creating these subforums:
-Transfer talk
-Championship talk
-Other teams talk
-International football talk
-National talk

While NSC merge all of them into the Big Board and generates more visitors and members, including at least 25 Paddy's here

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
NSC is what it says.........'No Shit Conversations'

It lets genuine football fans speak their minds, to a point, without prejudice or bias, whilst talking about the best club in UK.

I feel better for saying that :)

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
NSC is properly organised and managed. It's also very outward looking.

Having boundaries of behaviour helps too. Whilst a few will whinge about that multiples more will visit and post. It's the same for any forum.

As a result it's the first place many look for up to date information on Albion related matters. I rarely read the local press on football matters as it's all here.

D

Deleted member 22389

Love NSC, first source for Albion news, rumours and a great place to set the world straight. If NSC wasn't around I would be lost.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It's the number for Albion information every day, twenty four hours a day ... now where have I heard that before?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Strangely, many other forums seem to be run by franchises, i.e "Vital Football" and "Footymad". They are s**t and have hardly any threads or posts.

Long may NSC continue.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Rumour has it that Owlstalk have put in a bid for [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION].

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Why do we have more members than rival forums?

Because a couple of posters on here have swathes of multiple accounts/personalities/alter-egos.

Any EVIDENCE to support that sonny?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
it's the first place many look for up to date information on Albion related matters. I rarely read the local press on football matters as it's all here.
I think you've accidentally stumbled on the truth. NSC is the best because it's a necessity, because Andy Naylor is so shit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here