Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Realistic signings in January

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
On the basis that he's great friends with Bruno, he's been very complimentary about us and our style of play, and he's been over to Brighton, I'm going for David Villa on loan!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Sure would be. What is also funny is certain posters were going mental on here a year or 2 ago because people kept suggesting those names - posts like 'why are people so obsessed with getting ex-players back it isn't happening blah blah blah' - I appreciate it did get a bit tiresome but the fact is, if a player played for us before, they are more likely to come back than a random player would. I bet Ulloa would love to come back to BHA - he loved it here. My outside chance prediction is he will next season.

I'd bloody love to have Ulloa back purely to hear his song belting out around the AMEX again.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
On the basis that he's great friends with Bruno, he's been very complimentary about us and our style of play, and he's been over to Brighton, I'm going for David Villa on loan!

That would be incredible....

I get excited just thinking about it!!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
dawid kownacki is a player we have had watched on quite a few occasions.

14 goals in 75 games not the greatest ratio albeit I appreciate he is only 19 years old.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I'd certaily be happy with Robbie Keane but isn't he a free agent and therefore we wouldn't need to wait for the window? If that's true (which it may well not be) then the fact that we haven't already signed him shirley means he's not coming?

He can't sign for a club until the transfer window opens on Jan 1st. The only time a player can be signed outside of a window is if they were unsigned at time of the previous window closing.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Agree. We don't need someone like him upsetting the equilibrium. Pretty sure it is bollocks anyway.

What makes you think Lampard would upset the equilibrium?? He's a model pro that could help some of the youngsters like Towell and also be provide a bit of experience if needed in games. I don't think he would start most games, and I don't imagine he would expect to either.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
If we're so tight with the FFP looming as an issue I doubt we'll go out and spend a big chunk of change to bring another player in.

This window will be more about holding onto who we have.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Whilst we would all love to see the likes of Hogan and Cairney join us in January, realistically unless TB is happy to write out £10m cheques this won't be happening.

So realistically who (if any) are likely to join us?

For me personally I would love Lookman although he would still be around the £5m mark I would have thought. Would also like us to go in for Zac Clough and as a wildcard punt outsider maybe Josh Morris from Scunthorpe who has 14 goals from midfield already this season.

What do you think good folks of NSC?

Double that £5M

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38449936

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Coner Chaplin (Portsmouth) for me. Pacy, so cover for Baldock, and knows where the goal is. Won't break the bank and still young.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
With the string of top notch performances Baldock has been producing game after game, I suggest we find COVER for him instead of a REPLACEMENT. So it's Omar Bogle (Grimsby) for me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here