Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
My work which is office based is around a 70/30 split for leave and that is around 300. It might have been better for leave if they had not sent a email to all of us advising us to vote yes all it achieved was to get people's hackles up
I work with up to 100 people. Depending which site I'm on. Not a single one voting remain.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
To be honest, he's the one who is the reckless gambler, takes ridiculous chances, and has absolutely no cohesive plan for the future.
Still, i bet you're glad you're not like him.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
In a late swing to Remain,Labour have now doubled their support:

loons.jpg

:lolol:

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
So just today.

Juncker says no renegotiation.

Turkey say Cameron was lying and plans are in place to speed up Turkey arrival to the EU.

Heseltine thinks we will, in the future be joining the Euro.

They think it's all over, it is now!!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

No renegotiation if we leave. If we stay it's up to us and our European friends to do what we please.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
But you keep insisting they are not joining the EU.

You are either not focused or purposeflully misunderstanding me. I've been very clear i do not see them ever joining the EU but i believe we will always try and be close to them given the geo-political space they occupy. Shortenened version of my views expressed on here but neither contradictory nor difficult to follow.

Last edited:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
You are either not focused or purposeflully misunderstanding me. I've been very clear i do not see them ever joining the EU and i believe we will always try and be close to them given the geo-political space they occupy. Shortenened version of my views expressed on here but neither contradictory and not diffuclt to follow.

Turkey are coming. Simple as that.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No renegotiation if we leave. If we stay it's up to us and our European friends to do what we please.

You obviously haven't read Junker's latest statement.'Cameron has already had his one-time offer-this is the absolute maximum,no more is possible'.
Sounds pretty emphatic to me!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here