Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa Beamback

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Think they should open up the Amex from about 6pm to welcome the team back that night and have a right royal party from about 8pm - most fans will be able to get there. Then how about a parade around the city for a couple of hours from about 10pm like they do in Madrid when ever they win anything (Google it because its absolutely Brilliant)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It was horrific getting in. And that was arriving with plenty time. The club needs to be WAY better organised this time and if they can't be bothered to staff the bars properly then they ought to make it bring your own. By allowing the queue from hell to develop before opening the single turnstile (!!!!) the same queue for the bar arrived at the same time basically once through the gate. Total amateur set up last year. People then 'panic' buy multiple beers when hitting front of queue making it even longer to serve. Was a disaster last war and I would strongly recommend watching in a pub because let's face it, the Albion and Sodexo never learn...

Sky haven't announced who the final games are, yet.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It was horrific getting in. And that was arriving with plenty time. The club needs to be WAY better organised this time and if they can't be bothered to staff the bars properly then they ought to make it bring your own. By allowing the queue from hell to develop before opening the single turnstile (!!!!) the same queue for the bar arrived at the same time basically once through the gate. Total amateur set up last year. People then 'panic' buy multiple beers when hitting front of queue making it even longer to serve. Was a disaster last war and I would strongly recommend watching in a pub because let's face it, the Albion and Sodexo never learn...

Crikey, I was there, but I don't remember it being this bad, certainly not a disaster other than the result.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Really? Mine as got the seat number/row/block on it. :shrug:

Same here..

And when booking 3 seats together, it wouldn't always let me confirm, as maybe others had them in the basket - To me this shows, a seat is allocated.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
The email has, but the printable ticket hasn't.

All mine says is W1F.

Just realised I got where the screens are arse about face as well. Wanted to be at the back so I could be close to the bar. Instead I am basically at the front with a ******* walk up some stairs to get near the beers.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Forget seat numbers. It'll be a free-for-all sit where you want jobbie, just like last time.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Crikey, I was there, but I don't remember it being this bad, certainly not a disaster other than the result.

The queues before the gates opened were horrendous. I think it was because they only opened them 30 minutes before and there were pretty stringent security checks as I recall which added to the delays. I queued for a couple of beers and didn't get to my seat until after kick off

Hopefully there'll be a bit of learning this time, although I'm not sure numbers will be so great if we're already up

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The queues before the gates opened were horrendous. I think it was because they only opened them 30 minutes before and there were pretty stringent security checks as I recall which added to the delays. I queued for a couple of beers and didn't get to my seat until after kick off

Hopefully there'll be a bit of learning this time, although I'm not sure numbers will be so great if we're already up

I must have turned up a bit late then, in fact yes now I recall, friends were already in some seats and I had already had a beer bought for me....

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
They currently have got a problem with the print at home tickets. The confirmation emails are being sent out without the tickets attached. It's being worked on at the moment.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
The game no longer appears on the website, sold out? or removed untioll problems resolved with print at home?, luckily I have got my tickets, although they do not have seat numbers on

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Perhaps you were front of queue? We arrived an hour before and the queue was 3-4 abreast tailing back from West stand to coach car park. Only when they stopped thoroughly searching (due to pressure put on people) did it speed up and we got in just prior to KO. Would have been nice to spend that hour or so standing in line waiting to get in to have been inside drinking a beer (and more profitable for Sodexo!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here